Skip to content

Tickets

Comments

• ?????what a terrible situation with just 3 more days to go to our first game.
    Is anyone from the club commenting on this as it seems very serious.
    What is the official position @AlanCecil? Sorry to throw that question at you but you seem to be the only person trying to answer the queries at the moment.

• It's absolute chocolate teapot stuff. And this is, what, our third ticketing provider in about two years?

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    ?????what a terrible situation with just 3 more days to go to our first game.
    Is anyone from the club commenting on this as it seems very serious.

@btg93 has posted earlier in this thread from a club perspective, so they are clearly aware.

I’m sure we’ll all get in ok. I’m just going to get there a bit earlier in case. Bound to settle down over the next few weeks.

• Indeed he/she did. I missed that. Thank you @btg93

• @adamspark said:
    Another problem I'm having is accessing my ticket account. No problem on my laptop, but the same username/password details are rejected when I try to access it on my smart phone. Any suggestions?

I have that same problem @adamspark and have given up using my phone to access it, I just use the laptop now.

• @adamspark said:
    Another problem I'm having is accessing my ticket account. No problem on my laptop, but the same username/password details are rejected when I try to access it on my smart phone. Any suggestions?

Mine works on both laptop and iPhone.
    Have you asked both to remember your username and password - that saves a lot of time and effort and eliminates any keying error?

• @AlanCecil said:
    Have you asked both to remember your username and password - that saves a lot of time and effort and eliminates any keying error.

@AlanCecil, I would if it accepted my credentials, until it does I can't save it.

• It accepts my username and password on my laptop but not on my phone.
    Fortunately I purchased a hardcopy of my season ticket. If anyone else is suffering from this problem, and is purchasing match tickets. Log onto laptop and it gives you the option to send your barcode ticket via a text (SMS) to your phone.

• edited August 2021

@ChasHarps said:
    It accepts my username and password on my laptop but not on my phone.
    Fortunately I purchased a hardcopy of my season ticket. If anyone else is suffering from this problem, and is purchasing match tickets. Log onto laptop and it gives you the option to send your barcode ticket via a text (SMS) to your phone.

If doing this, you might have to delete the 0 from the beginning of your mobile number when entering it. For some reason, it doesn't detect that +4407... and +447... are the same thing.

• @ChasHarps said:

The text never arrives for me, have tried it a number of times.

• I just put in my complete mobile number, and it works.

• @AlanCecil, as @Steve_Peart says, if my credentials are rejected, there's nothing valid to save!

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@ChasHarps said:

If doing this, you might have to delete the 0 from the beginning of your mobile number when entering it. For some reason, it doesn't detect that +4407... and +447... are the same thing.

They aren't the same thing.

• Exeter game now on sale apparently

• @StrongestTeam said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

@ChasHarps said:

I mean that 99% of web forms will automatically eliminate the zero.

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@StrongestTeam said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

@ChasHarps said:

I mean that 99% of web forms will automatically eliminate the zero.

Fair enough, Percentage probably not quite that high but can see it being handy, some will prompt you if it's not in the format they need, really depends on which system it's being created in , I know just enough about that to know it would be very tricky in some, and any more about that would quickly get very dull.

• Another day, another day still waiting for physical season ticket. Wonder if they were sent first class last Thursday.

• I have solved the problem of not being able to log into tickets.wwfc.com on my smart phone, by using password recovery and resetting it.

• In fact I was unable to login on my laptop as well, without using the saved password, so probably me using the wrong password all along.

• @Steve_Peart said:
    In fact I was unable to login on my laptop as well, without using the saved password, so probably me using the wrong password all along.

Apology accepted LOL

• @Steve_Peart - I've double checked my login details, and know I've been entering them correctly on my smart phone. I'm therefore still scratching my head to understand the problem.

• I've not had any problem sending the ticket to my phone via SMS, but if I had wanted to print it out instead I don't think I could.

Although viewing on a laptop I get 'Please change your device orientation and set screen brightness to maximum' and have not way to view the ticket. Bizarre.

• My virtual season ticket downloaded ok. Got the barcode. I know it is Accrington on the ticket but states season ticket and as @btg93 stated, the barcode won’t change.
    I have taken a screenshot just in case and happy days ???. Bring on the FETCH APP!!!!!

• All on my iPhone ??

• @adamspark said:
    @Steve_Peart - I've double checked my login details, and know I've been entering them correctly on my smart phone. I'm therefore still scratching my head to understand the problem.

@adamspark, I can only suggest resetting your password, to the same value as before if you want. I did that in case it was cached somewhere else. At first login it should then prompt you to save it.

• @Steve_Peart - tried your suggestion, but it made no difference. Still can't login on my mobile for some weird reason.

• @Glenactico said:
    I've not had any problem sending the ticket to my phone via SMS, but if I had wanted to print it out instead I don't think I could.

Although viewing on a laptop I get 'Please change your device orientation and set screen brightness to maximum' and have not way to view the ticket. Bizarre.

The issue with the device orientation is because the tickets are designed to be displayed at the gate on a mobile device, which is universally a portrait orientation. The system is recognizing the display is in landscape and therefore asking you to rotate your device to portrait to display the ticket information correctly. Hope this helps. BG

• @btg93 said:

@Glenactico said:
    I've not had any problem sending the ticket to my phone via SMS, but if I had wanted to print it out instead I don't think I could.

The issue with the device orientation is because the tickets are designed to be displayed at the gate on a mobile device, which is universally a portrait orientation. The system is recognizing the display is in landscape and therefore asking you to rotate your device to portrait to display the ticket information correctly. Hope this helps. BG

You can actually trick it too, by making your browser window as narrow as possible.

• @drcongo said:

@btg93 said:

@Glenactico said:

You can actually trick it too, by making your browser window as narrow as possible.

This is true! As long as the frame height is greater than the width it identifies the device as portrait mode. I wouldn't recommend trying to get your laptop out to scan tickets at a turnstile though. :)

• Would you take cash for a couple of season tickets?