Skip to content

Match day thread: Cardiff

Comments

• Ade, GMac and Uche just not on the same page.

• Derby winning.

• Ref plays advantage, wycombe gain advantage, ref blows up and brings play back 15 yards.

• Dreadful decision

• C’mon

• Never a pen. A tiny bit of evening out?

• Yeees!

• Great play from Fred there.

• JJ back in the lead for top scorer.

• @floyd said:
    Ref plays advantage, wycombe gain advantage, ref blows up and brings play back 15 yards.

We could quite clearly hear what Dennis Adeniran thought of that decision too.

• Said I wouldn’t but as it’s very obvious I will tell you. It’s a moderate to fresh breeze from the east. It’ll be behind us in the second half.

• @Shev said:
    Never a pen. A tiny bit of evening out?

?
    Fred inches it past the guy, the guy wipes him out.

Fred was arguably a little lucky as he took a bit stronger touch than he'd have liked, which lured their goon defender in.

• @drcongo said:

@floyd said:
    Ref plays advantage, wycombe gain advantage, ref blows up and brings play back 15 yards.

We could quite clearly hear what Dennis Adeniran thought of that decision too.

I thought it was Alan Parry

• Come on you blues! (Wycombe AND Birmingham!)

• Definitely a penalty. No arguments from their players. They are lumbering at the back. Shame Kashket wasn’t available for a last 15 run out

• Must be a cracking game at Pride Park. Three shots between them, one on target.

• @micra said:
    Must be a cracking game at Pride Park. Three shots between them, one on target.

I am thinking of our turgid game against Birmingham and shuddering at the thought of them needing to score. I hate this whole "out of our hands" scenario.

• @micra said:
    Must be a cracking game at Pride Park. Three shots between them, one on target.

We've spent a fair bit of the season willing Birmingham to lose, when it looked like they'd get sucked back into it.
    We're really asking a lot for them, now safe, to put in the effort to get back into it.
    Never know though.

All we know is we have to win this one. If we do that we can have no regrets about things in the circumstances.

• If Derby fail to win from a leading position it will surely be a massive blow to whatever confidence they have. Come on Birmingham

• Why can we hear everything happening in the press box but not Alan Parry?!

• That pass from Stocko to McCleary, in this wind. How?

• Thompson and Adeniran are a good midfield duo.

• Birmingham have equalized.

• Thank you Birmingham! Come on lads!

• @Wendoverman said:
    Thompson and Adeniran are a good midfield duo.

Curtis looks like he’s played his whole career at this level.

• He is fantastic at breaking up play, but I'm not sure he's found a wycombe player with a pass all afternoon

• It’s sad that the other scores aren’t being fed to the players by fans holding portable radios to their ears.

• GA is whispering them.

• Subs needed!

• @prufrock_91 said:
    He is fantastic at breaking up play, but I'm not sure he's found a wycombe player with a pass all afternoon

Yes..distribution a tad poor. Hoping Muskwe is going to.ghost in and score as I forgot he was on the pitch.