Skip to content

Match day thread: Cardiff

14567810»

Comments

• edited April 2021

@LX1 said:
    the thought of micra waiting for Wendoverman to give him one has put me off my dinner

I'm surprised Mrs micra allows this sort of thing! Must be a throw back from the flower power of the 60's.

• @micra said:
    Many thanks, @Steve_Peart, for that information. The late John Goldsworthy told me many years ago that the problem was condensation but I could never fathom how so much water could collect in one fairly small space simply as a result of condensation. Around the same time, duckboards were placed in the front row footwell and proved very effective.

I assume the recent work to improve drainage does not involve drilling holes. We don’t want Executive Box holders to have to don sou’westers!

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing the annual Structural Engineers Report.

@micra, Trevor also said that water has been leaking downstairs into the Woodlands Lounge. Hopefully the new drainage fixes that.

• There was a major flood in the Woodland Lounge a few years ago. Hope this time it’s less serious.

• @Steve_Peart said:

@micra, Trevor also said that water has been leaking downstairs into the Woodlands Lounge. Hopefully the new drainage fixes that.

I have it on good authority that the £2k Woodlands Suite package will not include a water feature.

• Crikey, is that how much it is. I’ll take the Honours!

• @LX1 said:
    the thought of micra waiting for Wendoverman to give him one has put me off my dinner

The thread certainly took a strange turn but I can completely reassure you no one will be given.