Skip to content

Match day thread: Birmingham

Comments

• Just caught a glimpse of Birmingham's half. I can report it is green and mostly empty.

• That was an exceptional save from a bang average league 2 keeper....

• @DJWYC14 said:
    Horgan, McCleary and Kashket on for Muskwe, Blooms and Ofoborh please. We need to twist rather than stick.

And lose the midfield immediately?

• @eric_plant said:
    Fantastic save from Allsop

Well said sir.

• Surely only one goal at most in this game - nothing quite sticking for us in possession. Would have Horgan and McCleary on in the next 10.

• @floyd said:

@DJWYC14 said:
    Horgan, McCleary and Kashket on for Muskwe, Blooms and Ofoborh please. We need to twist rather than stick.

And lose the midfield immediately?

I'd stick Kashket with Uche, go 442 with Thompson and Horgan central and McCleary and Fred wide. We need to try something different to get the win. Draw is no use here.

• Agree with that @DJWYC14 .

• I agree we need to do something, but I don’t think Horgan is the man for CM in this game.

• @bigred87 said:
    Bloomfield is a none league player at best

Your posting is so one dimensional.

Not everything current is the worst.

Not being a gamechanger in the championship doesn't make someone "non league"

• At least it’s not as bad as Barnsley. Which is lucky as tonight I’m missing my I Saw The Barnsley Game survivors’ support group meeting.

• I genuinely think that if the club puts together a video of Rocky's greatest saves this season, it would be a fantastic watch.

• Would be the best selling DVD since Neil Davis' Greatest Goals and teh Stewart Castledine Guide to Sprinting

• I’m going to guess that Blooms had COVID. He’s so leaden footed again, which is not normally a failing of his.

• We need to get it wide and in the box, their defence dont fancy the keeper. He was rickety in the first half, let's challenge him

• What’s a DVD?

• The fact that the wits on here have had to wait so long to come back at me with the only makes saves you'd expect him to make comment sort of proves my point

• What the sod is Blooms doing up front?! What formation is this supposed to be?

• Is this the first game you've watched @Malone? Bloomfield is none league standard....

• Please, please can we switch it up

• @bigred87 said:
    Is this the first game you've watched @Malone? Bloomfield is none league standard....

Over 500 appearances for Wycombe and this is the thanks you get.

• We're not scoring tonight are we?

• I take it back, this is every bit as bad as Barnsley.

• If this is Rock & Roll football I assume Coldplay are currently on stage.

• @arnos_grove said:
    If this is Rock & Roll football I assume Coldplay are currently on stage.

• Is this an Akinfenwe game do we think?

• The highlight of this match so far is watching Rocky wind up Jutkiewicz.

• How the fuck is Blooms still on !?!

• Somehow we are even worse than we were first half. Have we actually got to a second ball first tonight.

I’d definitely take 0-0 and save it for when I need something to put me to sleep

• Blooms is still on then.

• @Chris said:

@bigred87 said:
    Is this the first game you've watched @Malone? Bloomfield is none league standard....

Over 500 appearances for Wycombe and this is the thanks you get.

Quite right, keep playing him it's definitely working.....