Skip to content

FA Cup Drawer Monday 11th January

124»

Comments

• Not that it's critical now FAPlayer is available, but any thought on the games to be televised yet? My thoughts are for the Club and revenue.

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    Not that it's critical now FAPlayer is available, but any thought on the games to be televised yet? My thoughts are for the Club and revenue.

You'd have thought a decision will be reasonably soon. As it's only 10 days or so before the next round commences.

I've lost track of how many games they even show these days. But they had a lot of 12pm kick offs on the Saturday for the 3rd round.

• With Friday and Monday slots, plus two "big six" clubs playing each other, hopefully they do the right thing...

• Man United v Liverpool, Cheltenham v Man City, Chorley v Wolves and Wycombe v Tottenham probably the four most likely to be televised out of those 4th round ties. I'd have a wager on us being a BT Sport lunch time kick off.

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    I never heard Pete Couhigs comments but was suggesting the virtual ticket option after hearing how well Marine did with that idea. I understand they sold over 20,000, with Spurs fans contributing greatly to that number.

Over 31,000 in the end I read somewhere today

• @Brownie said:
    Man United v Liverpool, Cheltenham v Man City, Chorley v Wolves and Wycombe v Tottenham probably the four most likely to be televised out of those 4th round ties. I'd have a wager on us being a BT Sport lunch time kick off.

Did they have four, five or six live games last weekend? We should be in the top four?