Skip to content

FA Cup Drawer Monday 11th January

The drawer for the fourth and fifth rounds takes place on Monday. Here are some choice balls ⚽️

18 - Wycombe Wanderers

3 - Chorley
4 - Marine or Spurs
8 - Man Utd or Watford
12 - Arsenal
19 - Crawley or Leeds
23 - Liverpool
25 - Man City or Birmingham
27 - Chelsea or Morecambe
32 - Cheltenham or Mansfield

Out already - Oxford and Peterborough

Who does everyone want then. A double chance to pick up a big team with the double drawer on Monday.

COYB’s

Comments

• Certainly hope they give us a top drawer draw.

• Chorley followed by Spurs.

• Chorley then the winner of Liverpool Arsenal

• Man Utd away.

• Liverpool away then Chorley at home please ;)

• We might as well play the lower ranked teams. Gives us the opportunity to progress as there isn't any crowd money to share is there?

• Ideally we play a non championship team. It's usually a drag playing someone you will meet that season anyway (although today was great!)

• Agree @EwanHoosaami with no fans allowed and no crowd money I'd be happy with Marine then Chorley both at home.
    Winnable games, bank some prize money and get a few goals to build confidence and momentum in the league.

• Alternative is get a prem team at home that with our giant killing /cup record would give us an even bigger TV payday.

• Tony Hart please

• It will be Millwall away

• Peterborough please!!

• @mooneyman said:
    Peterborough please!!

Impossible i'm afraid...see Chorley posts above :smile:

• It is either going to be a less exciting PL team (Fulham), another Champo fixture (Sheffield Wednesday) or a dangerous lower league team (Doncaster).

I want Arsenal or Man United at some point, but it can wait if we keep progressing!

• @Shev said:
    It is either going to be a less exciting PL team (Fulham), another Champo fixture (Sheffield Wednesday) or a dangerous lower league team (Doncaster).

I want Arsenal or Man United at some point, but it can wait if we keep progressing!

Save them for a round we can get back into Adams Park :)

• @mooneyman said:
    Peterborough please!!

What round do they come in at?

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

@mooneyman said:
    Peterborough please!!

What round do they come in at?

We cheated them out of promotion so they should really be in round 4 instead of us!

• Man Utd at Adams Park...that would get us live on BBC1...massive!

• I found some choice balls in my girlfriend's top drawer last night. Not sure what they are for.

• @LX1 said:
    I found some choice balls in my girlfriend's top drawer last night. Not sure what they are for.

You ventured into your girlfriends top drawer ???. I hope she didn't notice. If so, then it was nice to know you ??

• Probably didn’t feel a thing.

• Everyone knows we will draw Fulham or Millwall, we always do.

• The worst case scenario is someone from our division away.

• So its Millwall or Brentford v Luton or Wycombe.

Now hopefully that won't happen.

• Roughly a one in five chance of a "big six club" (6 outof 31).

• @Shev Peterborough, Ipswich, Sunderland Oxford, Fleetwood or Portsmouth?

• Stockport County at home for me.

• Since a lot of the excitement of a big away game isn't there this season, i'd like someone at home we can beat in round four, and then someone we've never played before in round five.