Skip to content

Match day thread: Birmingham

Comments

• This ref is at it, blatant corner there

• Not surprised anymore

• Bela is a bit useful isn’t he.

• Bayo getting nothing, imagine my shock

• Holy shit JJ

• Phenomenal from JJ, should’ve finished it off! Never seen him do that in his life!

• What a run by Roberto Jscobson

• That was almost the greatest solo Wycombe goal since Guppy against Runcorn.

• Looked like Kevin Betsy for a minute.

• Horgan is a quality footballer.
    Looking an effective front 3 with Bayo occupying defenders and Kashket buzzing around too.

• Would have been an absolute wonder goal!

• We really are getting nothing

• That one looked like a dive from behind but was even more of a foul

• That wasnt a penalty for me

• @DJWYC14 said:
    We really are getting nothing

Don’t think anyone is ever getting that pen shout given. Just muscled out.

• How long are Adeniran’s legs?!

• We look lost all of a sudden. Need half time

• Not quite up to our recent performance levels, but also I’m sure that’s a foul on Grimmer for their goal.

• Another half when we have competed with a big name, big money Championship side.

• Controversial opinion: if Kashket didn't throw himself to the floor so much we'd have more chance of getting the genuine penalties. The first one off the keeper looked stonewall to me, the one where he was sandwiched between the defenders not so much. He has a habit of going down softly and I assume refs are starting to mark his card.

• @Last_Quarter said:
    Controversial opinion: if Kashket didn't throw himself to the floor so much we'd have more chance of getting the genuine penalties. The first one off the keeper looked stonewall to me, the one where he was sandwiched between the defenders not so much. He has a habit of going down softly and I assume refs are starting to mark his card.

Regrettably agree

• @Last_Quarter said:
    Controversial opinion: if Kashket didn't throw himself to the floor so much we'd have more chance of getting the genuine penalties. The first one off the keeper looked stonewall to me, the one where he was sandwiched between the defenders not so much. He has a habit of going down softly and I assume refs are starting to mark his card.

Oh his one at Southend the other year was pathetic. Got kicked but then took a couple of steps, saw nothing had been given and threw himself over screaming - and got booked. But I'm not sure how the first one today wasn't given, Etheridge hasn't made the slightest attempt to play the ball.

• I think Kashket has the opposite problem to Bayo. Namely being so super featherweight, refs seem to just write off a lot of treatment dished out to him as being weak.

• ps Can't believe we're losing this one.

Unpopular opinion - we're not actually that good at set pieces. Not enough height in there. This is where eventually Tafazolli should be an absolute gamechanger.

• edited November 2020

@Malone said:
    ps Can't believe we're losing this one.

Unpopular opinion - we're not actually that good at set pieces. Not enough height in there. This is where eventually Tafazolli should be an absolute gamechanger.

The numbers would disagree with you there...

• Rocky's ball for the goal, surely. No traffic in front of him, ball on the 6 yard line.

• We’ve got to shoot a bit quicker.

• @Last_Quarter said:

Agree

• @our_frank said:
    Rocky's ball for the goal, surely. No traffic in front of him, ball on the 6 yard line.

Agree

• @our_frank said:
    Rocky's ball for the goal, surely. No traffic in front of him, ball on the 6 yard line.

Yep. How bad is Stockdale at training?