Skip to content

Three hours left to vote

124»

Comments

• @DevC said:

@Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Chances of a thread being totally derailed by @DevC

100.34%

I'm just a bit annoyed, Mr Middle, that God hasn't emailed me with the date and time of my impending death as soon as he determined when it would be.

Check your spam filter. I suspect they are just waiting for you to confirm the address is valid.

• Chances of hypothetical death being "hit by a bus" instead of any other vehicle: 100%.

Poor bus drivers. Getting constant bad press for hypothetical deaths!

• @DevC said:

100.34%

I'm just a bit annoyed, Mr Middle, that God hasn't emailed me with the date and time of my impending death as soon as he determined when it would be.

Why would Noel Ashford email you ? You had long since departed to support Watford when the genius was doing his stuff at Loakes Park.

• Chances of being hit by a football player slightly over the drink drive limit?

• Or a revenge hammer attack by a lone female train commuter he had previously perved on ??

• @DevC said:

100.34%

He's still thumbing through all your correspondence

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

100.34%

I lolled.

• Bloody hell. Took that thread in one hit. Painful stuff but with some occasional knock out jokes to soften the blow.