Skip to content

Match day thread: Lincoln

BSEBSE
edited September 2019 in Football

Comments

• BSEBSE
    edited September 2019

I have been enjoying reading @th100 previews so here is his one for Lincolin

https://chairboyscentral.com/2019/09/06/preview-wycombe-v-lincoln/

• Not going to lie, slightly disappointed with that line up... hopefully cue us being 2 nil up at half time

• Ok maybe a bit harsh that on most of the line up... just struggling to see how Bloomers gets in in front of some, feel a bit for Pattinson.... again cue Matty scoring the first

• Bloomers wins free kick, JJ scores it. Nice!

• Haha thought I'd have a quick look to see if something was said..... can I claim that as a sort of assist ?

• You deserve it! Can we get another comment about how Bloomers will never score again?

• Im amazed they think bloomy is such a threat they have to foul him! ???

• "Pulling all the strings" according to Chairboysplayer. Great to hear

• Sounds like he’s running the show (to quote the commentator at least).

• Pity they think Allsop is still a Lincoln player! Twice made that error.

• Is JJ on 3k a week?

• 2-0! Straight from a corner, but looks like an own goal.

• This Jacobson diagonal switch to Wheeler, who is unbelievable in the air, is paying serious dividends. Lincoln no idea how to deal with it

• edited September 2019

we are top of the league...

• Whilst it is great the way things are going, I strongly believe that we haven't REALLY been tested by a strong side yet. Trying to stay grounded but it's a great start!

• Mattys doing really well, hassling and going forward. Freeman sublime, JJ on fire. Top o' the league. Could easily have been more. Hold on boys. Great bench if needed.

• Lincoln are absolute shit to watch. Pointless passing around at the back. We’ve largely sat off and let them piss about with it.

• @HolmerBlue said:
    Not going to lie, slightly disappointed with that line up... hopefully cue us being 2 nil up at half time

Incredible!

• @thecatwwfc said:
    Whilst it is great the way things are going, I strongly believe that we haven't REALLY been tested by a strong side yet. Trying to stay grounded but it's a great start!

We also haven't a clue what our best lineup is yet. Outside of the back 5 and gape.

• @Malone said:

@thecatwwfc said:
    Whilst it is great the way things are going, I strongly believe that we haven't REALLY been tested by a strong side yet. Trying to stay grounded but it's a great start!

We also haven't a clue what our best lineup is yet. Outside of the back 5 and gape.

And the burgers are still revolting, can't win em all

• Glad to hear Blooms is having a good game, though to be honest he could score a hattrick and people would still moan about him.

• @Malone said:

@thecatwwfc said:

Plus i can't help but think that Allsop will cost us a few points, so would any injuries to our defence. Sorry to be so negative but there are still 39 games to go, so top of the league means f all. We should know that from last season. Perhaps it's a good thing that we don't know our best 11...it means nobody else will either!

• @HolmerBlue said:
    Not going to lie, slightly disappointed with that line up... hopefully cue us being 2 nil up at half time

excellent predictive powers

• Joke of a way to give up a goal.

• @Malone said:

@thecatwwfc said:

No such thing as best 11. Big squad, every game different

• @Shev said:
    Joke of a way to give up a goal.

What exactly happened?

• Bloomfield and one of their guys down in the 6 yard box. Clearly head injuries.

Ref lets it continue. Despite them being right in the goal mouth and they score.

10mins later blooms is still getting treated

• @Malone said:

@HolmerBlue said:

Incredible!

Your welcome.... knew it would work ?

• Horrendously refereed