Skip to content

Click & Collect Your Rebellion Pint

124»

Comments

• It really isn't rocket science

• I've often been struck by the lack of apparent initiative among the staff at the ground, mostly the food outlets since I rarely visit the shop. Something of a pr weakness, not to mention a bar to potential income. I recognise that many matchday staff may be temporary but I imagine the Couhigs will be planning a bit of decent training to address the standard of service anon.

• To be fair, if the staff pulling the pints haven't been encouraged to "pull a few pints ready for the rush" why would they?

If you're employed to pull pints for the punter who is immediately in front of you rather than to think how to run the bar efficiently it's not your job.

It's the job of the bar manager to set that policy in motion.

Likewise, why have the club encouraged people to use the app to pre-order drinks and then only have one person dealing with those and 4 or 5 serving the cash buyers? This appeared to be the situation against Pompey.

Again a failure of the bar management not the bar staff in my view.

• I thought the Rebellion tent was run by their own staff and management @Twizz? Perhaps someone in the know can clarify?

• I'm pretty sure it's our staff. It's unlikely that Rebellion would be selling other beers in the tent as we do.

• @mooneyman my point was that it's a management failure on both accounts not a failing of the staff serving at the bar. Since it's the club who have promoted the click & collect, not Rebellion, that makes it the club's management failure in my view anyway.