Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crowd speculation and prediction: League Cup 1st Round - Reading (h) Tuesday 13.08.19

edited August 11 in Football

Here is a link to the spreadsheet for this game which will have interest for some people, my family have roots in a village where the football support was split fairly evenly between Oxford and Reading, my father of course supported Wycombe:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F3uc3rigCXWxRP-MghYeNYnEM8J2T8QA_HJbJZqrFJQ/edit?usp=sharing

It is now not long until we welcome the Biscuitmen - first time in a while and on this occasion only 6 places separate the two clubs in the league pyramid. They only have Stoke and Blackburn below them in the Championship and only Blackpool, Lincoln and Fleetwood are above us in League One.

There is recognition of the game's significance across the county border, they have sold out their initial allocation of 1700: will the game generate as much interest in the Chair Metropolis?

I think more that 3000 Wycombe fans will be at Adams Park, so another large crowd for us at the start of the season and a sizeable crowd for a Tuesday night game is on the cards.

This game will count for the season long competition, however there is no obligation, it will be each person's best 10 predictions that count in what looks very likely to be called the Chiltern MS Centre Attendance Prediction Competition.
I see that @DevC is not running a score prediction thread for this game. Ok to put score predictions on here, but it won't count for the Wycombe Homeless Score Prediction competition.

I go (optimistic as always) -

5520 - total crowd
1903 - broken biscuits

Wycombe 2 - Reading 1

May I wish accurate forecasting to all.

Β«1

Comments

Β«1