Skip to content

Darius Charles

13»

Comments

• Agree with all of that @TheatreOfChairs.

• Except I think his switch to the left, linking up with Freeman has helped him no end.

• I would like to see Kashket in a free role centrally behind Bayo & Samuel. Think he could cause more havoc there.

• The midfield would need to work exceptionally hard in that scenario, probably requiring Thompson, Gape and Bloomfield.

Might be a question of where the creativity is going to come from,

• I would play Samuel in an advanced midfield position similar to when Steve McGavin played. . Try it next season.

• Searle and Horseman were contemporaries and both natural goalscorers as well. I’m sure if he had the time/inclination, Mr Peart would be able to dig out their goalscoring record, which I predict would be phenomenal.

Meanwhile... Scott and West?

• @LeedsBlue, I will dig out the Horseman and Searle partnership stats, when time permits. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of former players on the pitch today, hopefully including those two.

• @Steve_Peart that would be brilliant! Saw (the real) Bodger, as he was singled out with ‘Mask’ and Brian Lee by Mr Taylor, but didn’t see whether or not Searlie was there also. As mentioned by someone on another thread, it’s a shame there wasn’t a ‘walk round’ to show appreciation at closer quarters.