Skip to content

Minority v Majority shareholding

Comments

• @Wendoverman said:
    I assume because he lives a lot closer than them, it's more convenient for Mr Harman to get to games.

Junction 2 M40

• @ChasHarps said:
    Did they not fly in for the JPT tin pot cup game against the PNL ? Im sure they learned a lot about queues and nurturing our fans base from that.
    Was the Frank Adams stand even open ? Must have been the longest ever traveller's for a JPT group match, does that put them in the 'Superfan' bracket ?

I don't think that was their first game.

• Mr Harman does not go to many games, so can't say he is a superman either

• Superman ??
    Don't fancy witnessing Mr Harman in leotard and pants.

• Bloody predictive text..........should have been superfan

• @Wendoverman, naughty. Harman is the gasroom darling. Used to play for us apparently.

• @Malone Isn't that why we must trust him.? Let's forget that he is also a business man who may be in this to make a profit in the longer term.
    We need to see pros and cons of both bids to be able to make a valued decision (I am s Legacy Member)

• Like brexit I fear the next vote is going to actually solve nowt.

• @Wendoverman , I dare say the percentage of sensible voters who will vote on what they actually hear without bias will be miniscule.
    Instead I dare say a large amount of people have already decided.

I'm glad I live in a little bubble in maloneworld and aren't part of any of it.

• edited March 2019

I think the key will be how many actuaĺly bother to vote, particularly if they don't know which way to turn.

• Interesting times.

• That is really bad news.

• Oh, well that doesn't leave many options then. Wonder what the issues were?

• Oh dear.

• depending on what that first para actually means, this really doesn't look good.

• So it is now back to one bid. Let's hope we get enough info from the Trust Board to decide if it is better than No Deal

• edited March 2019

Harman has had plenty long enough to put together his bid, so It is disappointing he (or his solicitors) couldn't get their act together. All he has achieved is wasting the club's time and money and delaying resolution of the American's bid.

• Playing devils advocate here @mooneyman: Could it not be that some "figure massaging" has been uncovered during his process of due diligence? Not saying it is nor throwing any accusations in any way. Just trying to keep an open mind.

• I have to admit...after all the flim flamming about for so long it's a bit disappointing that having got his nose back in the race all of Andy's ducks weren't in a row. I hope Mrs Harriman didn't put the kibosh on it.

• edited March 2019

No. Read it several times and am still none the wiser as to what it actually means. When I retire and decide to get an education I will get around to a thesis on the WWFC sell off as a metaphor for Brexit. Or vice versa.

Or spend my vast riches (c @DevC) in the pub and forget all about both of these things. Or go senile and achieve the same result.

• Corr: Please insert 'more' in the final sentence

• @Wendoverman said:
    I have to admit...after all the flim flamming about for so long it's a bit disappointing that having got his nose back in the race all of Andy's ducks weren't in a row. I hope Mrs Harriman didn't put the kibosh on it.

Does Mr Harriman know that his wife is involved with organising Andy's ducks!!

• 'There's no way I'm going to Nottingham when I have to de-rail Andy Harman's minority ownership bid...'

• I do not understand the statement?

• Hopefully the Americans can work on their Bucks accents

• @DJWYC14 me neither but he's out that's all we really need to know.

• Nice one. Delay the whole thing then pull out.
    Cheers fella.

Let's hope the American geezers have taken this delay all in good heart and are still up for it.

• @EwanHoosaami, Andy Harman's statement appears to be that his documents could not be put before the board.
    It's been the case all along that we only had one bid until his actually materialised and what do you know ....
    His bid hasn't materialised.

Makes me wonder how those who championed the 'lack of due process' and 'personal differences' angles will react now?

• I assume posters who championed Andy will now be on to say Trevor Stroud and his mob kidnapped his cat and forced him to pull out...