Skip to content

New Supporter Liaison Officer role

13»

Comments

• @Fit2drop Gasroomers suddenly drop their reluctance to taking on the role and reconsider! :wink:

• The fans council really is a good opportunity to meet people from within the club. For instance Micky Davies there ( not keen on negative comments) is always there. 2 trust board members and Mr Stroud were all present and often present, not the later person though. So well worth turning up to see what’s what and discuss whatever.
    It’s no Clique. It’s for the fans

• @peterparrotface, I think it was Trevor Stroud's initiative with his Trust hat on, it seems to be under the wing of the Trust. I'm not sure how the committee was appointed at the beginning, I didn't attend early on. Tony Sutton recently took over from Mark Bowring as Chairman.

Dale Why is working on creating a web site for the Council, which will be good as I always find it hard to find the electronic copy of the minutes of the meetings, which are helpfully distributed around the bars at games.

Attendance is slowly increasing, 18 there last night including three Trust Directors and the General Manager. I expect the SLO will be a regular attendee.