Skip to content

Match day thread: Rochdale

124»

Comments

• Well, I was listening on ifollow from Majorca, the impression I had of Harrimons' 1st 20 minutes was the same strangely. Nobody is suggesting that you can't have a different opinion. When it's so obviously wildly wrong don't be amazed when people disagree. Your point gets worse when followed by inferences of threats. Really is p!$$ poor tbh.

• I would certainly have Paris in my starting 11.

• @HCblue said:

@bigred87 said:
    Great win, but i wanna> @LX1 said:

Any thoughts from @bigred87

Puzzled from the praise pch got... looks like he should be walking round micklefield little prick.

A confusing amalgam of criticisms or an inadvertant admission by bigred?

@bookertease said:
    That’s a little unfair @HCblue. The blood that should be flowing through his brain must go somewhere.

That's a perfectly normal response from having a point of view though @EwanHoosaami....... in the real world no its not but you all agree about pch so it's not mentioned at all instead it's all about me calling pch a prick. Walking round sucking your teeth in any other job would get you a talking to, but because its on a football pitch it's fine. Not in my eyes its not silly little prick.

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    I would certainly have Paris in my starting 11.

I'd have Freeman all day long over him

• Fair point that @EwanHoosaami ... I disagreed with most on Saturday, I wasn't that impressed with Fred... but I didn't call him names and swear etc, and as far as I know nobody has banned blocked or black balled me!?!?

Also agree about Samuels, sign him on a longer deal asap !

• I saw Paris shows a little frustration when a return pass went astray it’s a good thing and shows he wants to win . I thought he had a good game and is close to his best form .

• @PBo said:
    And also...three good goals. OK, the first one looks like really poor goalkeeping from the angle of the highlights too, but meh. Not a goalmouth scramble or tap-in between them.

I was in the Beechdean in direct line with the kick and it seemed to bend two ways in a sort of 'S'! Deceived us all including the keeper.

• @arnos_grove said:

@bigred87 said:
    the gods of the gasroom

Otherwise known as people who are not convinced by the thrust of your argument.

It’s always people who happily describe players and staff as shit etc who get the most touchy when getting a bit back.

I am a god of the gasroom

• @eric_plant said:

I am a god of the gasroom.

Eric Idol?

• People are allowed to agree or disagree with you on a football forum @bigred87 I thought Paris played well...although I definately look like a god from certain angles.

• @eric_plant said:

I am a god of the gasroom

I’m an atheist

• If Harriman can have a bad fifteen minutes but help keep a clean sheet in a good win I'm happy. Then again, I work with people who sometimes suck their teeth, or tut or sigh dramatically and shake their heads to show frustration and yet no-one gets a telling off. The world's gone mad!

• PCH might have been suffering with toothache!

• Is sucking one’s teeth the same or similar to tut tutting? I sometimes take mine out if I get a seed under them and give them a quick clandestine (?clandentine) lick if I don’t have access to bathroom facilities but I suppose that’s not quite the same.

I did tut tut several times in the first half when Harri misplaced passes when under no pressure but nothing stronger as I just assumed that he might have over-celebrated his 26th birthday.

6’2” @drcongo if you’re referring to the Rochdale ‘keeper. He looked smaller.

• @ValleyWanderer said:

@PBo said:
    And also...three good goals. OK, the first one looks like really poor goalkeeping from the angle of the highlights too, but meh. Not a goalmouth scramble or tap-in between them.

I was in the Beechdean in direct line with the kick and it seemed to bend two ways in a sort of 'S'! Deceived us all including the keeper.

Agreed