Skip to content

Oxford United (h) (League One) 2018 / 19 - Match 8 - Sat 15/09/2018 - M40 Derby Crowd Predictions

13»

Comments

• Hey I was only 22 away, must be worth a mention , & I went for a draw, just forgot we don’t really score these days.

• A very fine achievement indeed @perfidious_albion. A brilliant recovery from your Valley debacle.

• edited September 2018

My proper apologies @perfidious_albion - I am sorry - you were only 22 away from the correct gate and you were right about the result. You definitely qualify for an honourable mention.

In fact for the home crowd yourself and @OxfordBlue were only 7 and 6 respectively away from the number who graced our home stands.

• @railwaysteve Thanks! Optimism pays off! ?

• @micra said:
    A very fine achievement indeed @perfidious_albion. A brilliant recovery from your Valley debacle.

As ever, really appreciate your support for my early season recovery. I still don’t have a technical kit or away socks sponsor, would you be interested?

• @micra said:
    Sorry to see @perfidious_albion that you are carrying over your undue (but presumably tongue in cheek) pessimism about the gate at The Valley into your score prediction for tomorrow. From the little I have seen of Oxford, I would be very disappointed with a draw.

If you take up the away socks sponsorship opportunity I can also commit to managing your score and crowd size expectations for the remainder of the 18/19 season.

• @perfidious_albion - your generosity knows no bounds! If, as I believe, you are really Dan Scarr, I’d be very pleased to sponsor your socks. Mrs micra will also darn them if necessary.

• @micra said:
    @perfidious_albion - your generosity knows no bounds! If, as I believe, you are really Dan Scarr, I’d be very pleased to sponsor your socks. Mrs micra will also darn them if necessary.

When it comes to defensive ability I’m more of a Carlos Lopez.