Skip to content

Pre season friendlies

1235»

Comments

• Sounds like Charlie Fox looked brilliant and doesn't look like he's been farmed out anywhere else.

• Probably the autocorrect for Allsop.

• @OxfordBlue said:
    Probably the autocorrect for Allsop.

Yep, sorry about that need to check more closely. Of course Allsop.

• Very rude and extreme autocorrection. Some technocrat needs corrective discipline.

• >

• Freeman, does what he does consistently , glides beats his man crosses, needs someone to get on the end of it or pick out a man better but he creates chances, on these performances he would be my surprise starter.

Yup. His first touch which led to Sam's goal at Chesham was outstanding.

I only got to see the Chesham game but I thought Tomi looked promising when he came on for Kashket that night - strong, quick, energetic and ready to defend when required. I wonder though whether the signing of Randell Williams means that we won't see him.

• Got to love the photo of the back of Scott Kashket’s shirt on the official site for Squad Photo Day. Someone at the club has a deliciously dark sense of humour. But I think it tells us all we need to know...

• @bookertease although Kashket himself was there and, in the photo with Matt Bloomfield, looks perfectly happy. Maybe it's not as bad as we all think.

• I really don't care about this 'League One' crap. We need to be prioritizing pre-season. We should play our strongest teams now, and then we can always play reserves at half pace during the anti-climactic season. We need to start winning pre-seasons soon, or the club will likely go under. I am so ashamed today. These players were not even in the world cup, and yet they can't even rattle off a routine 9-0.

• I really don't care about this 'League One' crap. We need to be prioritizing pre-season. We should play our strongest teams now, and then we can always play reserves at half pace during the anti-climactic season. We need to start winning pre-seasons soon, or the club will likely go under. I am so ashamed today. These players were not even in the world cup, and yet they can't even rattle off a routine 9-0.