Skip to content

Tisdale leaves Exeter

13»

Comments

• That would see another potential poacher out of the equation, is it just bradford still to find a manager then?

• Ferguson left Doncaster too, but I believe both Bradford and Doncaster may have significant budgetary constraints next season, especially compared to Barnsley, which would surely make them much less attractive.

• Surely Bradford haven't pissed the money from the two cup runs and three Wembley visits in as many years, up the wall already?

• There is a Yorkshire Post article about Grayson quitting over budget concerns for next season, and according to Doncaster forum, Ferguson is quitting for the same reason. It would shock me if GA felt like either was a good stepping stone, despite their relative size!

• I agree with your main point, @Shev - I was just shocked at how quickly Bradford seem to have managed to eat through their windfalls from 2 play-off finals, a League Cup final, an FA Cup quarter final (with numerous Premier League scalps along the way), generating significant gate receipts, spin-off revenues and prize money... and with the highest average home attendances in L1.

• It sounds like major mismanagement indeed, @Leedsblue! This certainly gives me more confidence going into L1, knowing that some of our new rivals appear incapable of even running a bath.

• Again...can we see Gaz leaving to take the reins at some unstable, cash strapped club, when he has the chance for glory with Bucks finest? I doubt it!

• But @marlowchair hit the nail on the head. Doncaster. What’s not to be fond of??!!!

• A stable set-up that will be permanently cash-strapped or an unstable set-up with the potential to be cash-rich...