Skip to content

McGinley should not play in the next two

124»

Comments

• I actually agree with rmjlondon. My world has collapsed.

• @rmjlondon said:
    Brian Parkin was worse than Browny.

that was about 15/20 years ago?

• does it matter ? I can't think of anybody else who has played in goal for us who is worse than Browny !!

• @rmjlondon said:
    does it matter ? I can't think of anybody else who has played in goal for us who is worse than Browny !!

agreed, seems like a nice guy however not good enough for us. if you asked me who would i rather change, brown or McKinley....it would be brown all day long.

• Lynch played about 6 games not enough to judge.

• I think it highly unlikely that anyone would seek your advice @Wwfc2015_ , partly because they’d be wary of the exorbitant level of your fees and partly because you are unable to spell McGinley. They might also have difficulty in trusting your judgment.

• @micra said:
    I think it highly unlikely that anyone would seek your advice Wwfc2015_ , partly because they’d be wary of the exorbitant level of your fees and partly because you are unable to spell McGinley. They might also have difficulty in trusting your judgment.

grow up you prick. dont give a shit if you dont take my advice, thats my view, and would be suprised if most people do not agree.

• @StrongestTeam said:
    The kiddies do get laptops and phones early these days

there are so many cybet bullies on here, grow up

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    there are so many cybet bullies on here, grow up

What's a "cybet" bully please. Never heard of one, please share your wisdom.

• People on here are saying Brown doesn't come off his line for crosses well Matt Ingram wasn't much better. Brown made one hell of a cock up on Saturday but i wonder how many points he has saved us this season with saves in time added on.

• Letting Ingram go was mistake hasn't played much at all for QPR likewise Jamal Blackman had to go

• @rmjlondon said:
    Brian Parkin was worse than Browny.

@rmjlondon said:
    does it matter ? I can't think of anybody else who has played in goal for us who is worse than Browny !!

I see.

• @robin said:
    People on here are saying Brown doesn't come off his line for crosses well Matt Ingram wasn't much better. Brown made one hell of a cock up on Saturday but i wonder how many points he has saved us this season with saves in time added on.

That is why Ingram hasn't progressed in his career as he should have.

If you have quality defenders who win everything in the air you can get away with a keeper whose frightened to come off his line. When Ingram was here we had excellent defenders most of the time so he was seldom caught out.

The Accrington keeper demonstrated how to command the box and makes it easier for the dsfnders

• Goalkeeper has to be confident of defence and vice versa so I think changes in defence have played a part this season. I don't agree with all the criticism of brownies and I would be interested to know if the number crunchers can tell us which cb pairing has kept the most clean sheets or shipped the most goals this season.

• edited April 2018

You're ugly, you smell, no-one likes you and you so wont get a date for the prom. That's cyber bullying @Wwfc2015_. Saying your opinion is bollocks on a fan forum is an opinion on a fan forum. (Apologies if any of the above is true. You have me bang to rights.)

• I think brownies the worst goalkeeper since that polish clown in 1974

• @StrongestTeam said:
    Brutally delivered yet spot on. It always seems to be those who are effing and blinding and boasting that then complain when they run out of ideas.

haha like a care what you think. i will continue to post whearas its positive or negative. i am realistic not like some Muppets on here.

• Well, said ! Taking my cue from your brave stand I too shall continue to post whether it is positive, negative or just made up. I may even use rude words. Not like the rest of you rose-tinted, unrealistic cyberbully muppets who earn considerably less than me I might add.

• @robin, time added on...for his own timewasting?

• @Malone said:
    robin, time added on...for his own timewasting?

A fair point how many times has he been booked for it this season?

• @robin , what would be a real debate would be who is/was worse at it for us, Archer (?) from Tottenham, or Brown.

Brown is pretty dreadful for it, but I remember Archer being the first keeper for us I can remember taking so long.

• i thought archer was veru gpod

• Hard to argue against that.

• Ingram was not exactly speedy either...