Skip to content

Wycombe Wanderers Women

1353637383941»

Comments

• 45+1 2-1, Watkins on the break from a Kassem pass, cuts in from the left and shoots home.

• HT WW 2-1 Comets.

Chairgirls have had the better of the half, should have scored more, but a few moments of sloppiness at the back could easily have given Comets a second. Keeper Amber Taylor has dealt well with the shots. 25 minutes in, Comets swapped an outfield player for the keeper. New one is shorter but has not really been tested enough. Comets are finding that tier 5 football is more physical. They are finding the forward line of Kassem, Potter and Watkins a handful. Good crowd here, maybe 150.

• At HT Comets have changed their keeper again, this one is tall. Official attendance is 183.

• I recently donated the equivalent of a Chairgirls season ticket, as I didnt want to deny someone a chance to go and I would find it almost impossible to get to Burnham; felt it was the least I could do...

Thnaks for the match updates @Steve_Peart - #COYB

• 76', 3-1, Ashleigh Harte with a 20 yarder, helped into the net by the keeper.

• 79', 3-2, another defensive pass went astray and shot goes into far corner.

• Both teams have wasted several really good chances this half, keeper Amber has just kept them in it with a point blank save.

• 45+3, 3-3, looping shot outside the area, totally against run of play.

• FT 3-3, penalties now. This is disappointing, Chairgirls should be out of sight with their second half domination and chances.

• Comets to take the first pen.

• Missed.

• Kassem hits the post. 0-0.

• Comets 1-0.

• Keeper saves from Potter.

• Comets 2-0

• Comets 3-1