Skip to content

will Adam Clift be banned from Adams Park for comment made on Twitter

Comments

• one of the stupidest things I have ever read

• edited August 2017

@Wig_and_Pen I think all Vital reports are voluntary...doubt they get a seat in the Directors Box. Which in this case is probably a good thing...although given most games seem to be preceeded by a 'massive sesh' I would be more worried about the accuracy of the match report.

• @midlander if a fan jumps the barrier and pushes over Scott Brown they shouldn't be banned?

• edited August 2017

@Chris that would be assault, a crime that has the potential for a punishment of custodial sentence

• Only if both greater harm were caused and higher culpability factors were present, neither of which would be the case. There wouldn't be a prison sentence, and it would be ridiculous not to ban them.

• that would not be punished but prison, but should be cheered to the rafters, I felt like pushing him over on Saturday.

• @Midlander - By no stretch of the imagination has that the potential of a custodial sentence. Pierre wasn't even charged for nutting one of our revered supporters!

• what about consistently using foul and abusive language in the family stand?

• good game this, let's see who can come up with the best example of something that would merit a ban but not a prison sentence

• taking a shit on the valley terrace

• @mooneyman look at the law concerning assault.

• @eric_plant I think you need to refresh your legal knowledge

• Turning up wearing a coat, and then taking off the coat to reveal the kit of the opposition, and chanting 'Wycombe are shit' at the top of their voice for the whole game. Every game.

• @chris you are of course right that should be the case and is the judge's guideline. But not always the case.

• Shooting the partridges during the match?

• @Midlander said:
    eric_plant I think you need to refresh your legal knowledge

Not to mention his toileting habits.

• @drcongo - Partidges are game birds so it would be a criminal offence to kill them outside the shooting season i.e. February to August inclusive.

• Being a closet manu fan

• Using tax loopholes that sit in an extremely dubious, but arguably legal grey area on your smartphone during a Checkatrade game?

• Perving over a young lady on the train on the way to the match?

• Unfurling a flag saying Beechdean Ice Cream is crap.

• @LX1 :

"Being a closet manu fan" Tuilagi?

"Perving over a young lady on the train on the way to the match?" Define "over". And surely the young lady was asking for it if she was on the way to the match.

• Arranging the importation of Polish potatoes into the UK (yes, it's actually been illegal since 2004).

• @Midlander racial verbal abuse is a criminal offence, maybe not custodial, but would a sentence of a fine and community service suffice for a ban?

• Wearing a Wasps shirt?

• I'd probably go for being violently sick on the floor of the family stand every single home game. Surely the club would have to act?

Or would they? #Justiceforvomitbloke

• edited August 2017

deleted

• standing with arms folded hissing 'for ****s sake' every few min...oh hang on...that's me.

• Bringing a whistle and blowing it at crucial moments during matches

• Sneaking into the ground on match day, painting everything black, white, and everything white, black, so that when the crowd turn up, they think they are in a negative.