Skip to content

Adam El Abd signs

13»

Comments

• @Jonny_King I think we have a winner!!

• Shock news. Apparently Ainsworth had a longstanding affair with Aaron Pierre's mother.

Apparently Aaron is one of the Great Pierrekids of Gazza.

• Encouraging early signs from training. Apparently he Luxor-some

• Offside trap fails again.

They all pushed up As wan..... Dam.

• I'm on Tanta-hooks to see what he's like

• He looks like a right Giza

• Wonder what he's like at Set pieces? I'd like to see him get his Nut on the ball. If he shows he's a Tefnut in the tackle as well, the drone army haters will soon Pakhet in.

• More information on the lift-giving coming in: apparently, he doesn't come to the door. He just sounds his horn as a signal to leave the house. Toot-and-come-on.

(Clio patois still much, much better, though.)

• The good news is he has leather seats. Very Luxorious.

• Having done a bit of research - the Wiggles thing is down to when Ainsworth scored at their place which probably should have been disallowed by the linesman....Richard Wrigglesworth

https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2011/03/21/shrewsbury-furious-over-the-goal-that-wasnt/

• edited July 2017

Any ideas who El Adb looks like? Thought it was Javier Bardem but its not quite there is it?

Not sure if @PBo and @our_frank are still working full time on this sort of stuff or if Doc Congo has cut back on important gasroom research post-Brexit.

I'll put Ted Danson out there for now:

Nigel Lindsay from Four Lions etc

• @ PPF. Unfortunately, not only Brexit but also the sense of general mayhem out there in the UK have been a bit of a distraction for the Gasroom's crack team of researchers.
    However, I can make you a value-for-money counter-offer: https://www.moretvicar.com/media/product/2014/04/30/51_8340_w800.jpg

• Two weeks since we announced our one and only signing of the summer. I'm not the impatient sort but I had expected a little more transfer activity by this stage. Surely they can at least announce Bean is staying to keep us slightly sated?

• Nigel Lindsay and Biffa Bacon are both very strong. Bodes well for the season.

@Tom was Nigel Lindsay Holly Aird's husband in sitcom "Dressing for Breakfast"?