Skip to content

Stewart & Freeman stay, Wood & Thompson leave

Comments

• Marcello Trotta was pretty superb in his short time here.

• What was the name of that other Brentford lad whom we only got to see five glorious minutes of?

• Courtnet Senior?

• *Courtney

• Jermaine Udumaga!

• Jermaine Udumaga? Went to Sweden after leaving Brentford but never heard off again.

His mate James Ferry signed at the same time but didn't play at all has coincidentally today signed for Stevenage!

• Currently without a team apparently. I like what I saw of him, seemed to be able to pick out a killer pass.

• How about the guy who came with Sam Saunders 2 years ago

• Nico Yennaris. A regular in Brentford's team this season.

• Thank you

• Report on twitter that toss pot Hylton is in talks with Wycombe

• Jesus I hope not.

• Rumour that Chelsea are going to release Blackman. (Promise not to do this with EVERY half-baked twitter claim)

• Shame we can't afford his wages

• I know Diving Danny hasn't killed anyone in car crash or been acquitted of rape, but still...

• God, I'd be so conflicted if we sign hylton. You know he'd bang in 20 goals but it would feel so wrong.

• Akinfenwa and Hylton would be a combo wouldn't it! Pretty darn hard to deal with, with one player you'd have to smash hard to even move, and one you'd barely have to touch to hit the deck.

We've apparently sniffed in the past, but too expensive right now.

Blackman is contracted until 2018 from a quick look on the net.
    At a rumoured 13k a week he would be foolish to make any rash decision about a permanent move.

He just has to decide whether it's best to be in the shop window, even at league 2 level for any potential suitors, or run the risk of being forgotten about as a mere name on a top team's squad.

• All we need to do is get 5 x the number of existing senior season ticket holders to rustle their pension books and we'll easily afford Blackman

• And I really would struggle to cheer for DDH

• Ellison is out of contract isn't he?

• I'm sure Bean would welcome Ellison with open arms!

• edited May 2017

Imagine the scenes. Releasing our decently liked 36 year old front man, and signing a detested 37 year old!

• Some interesting players been released such as , Liam Trotter, Jasskelean , done (shef united) frank moussa, lee Angol and marcus maddison

• Moussa would be a good signing and still relatively young.

• Re Angol: Lincoln were "set to swoop " a week ago.

• well for a start Angol and Maddison have not been released !! They have been transfer listed in line with Posh's policy of players in final year of contracts.

• I don't want to get into a discussion of semantics with @rmjlondon and his "so there" exclamation marks but I suspect that a player who was transfer listed would expect to be released.

• @rmjlondon said:
    well for a start Angol and Maddison have not been released !! They have been transfer listed in line with Posh's policy of players in final year of contracts.

According to their site theu are both on the released players listings.

• Angol & Maddison are both on the transfer list as they are in last year of contract according to Posh website.

• My bad ..my error .