Skip to content

Contracts

124»

Comments

• @Chris Late in the day in this thread, but I stand corrected. You are quite right about Paris's other goals, and they were both very good ones. We all have our favourites, don't we, and we therefore must have others we favour less. For some reasons I can define, Paris is currently in the latter category. I feel he has some work to do next season...

• Talk earlier in the thread about Beano being useful in those messy games. I feel he actually comes good in a passing game, when there is more space in midfield, doing all the dirty work for Sam S and ano. Towards the end of the season he showed incredible fitness levels for a 30+ player once Gap and to a lesser extent O'Nein had blown up.
    He eventually accepted a reduced terms one year deal last season. I really hope he does the same this.

• Why is it some Gasroomers cannot make any sort of comment about any subject without including some backhanded insult to everyone else posting.

• Just like you to say something like that, @Wendoverman

• cn you hear me boo @HCblue ?

• @Wendoverman , had to check back a few posts, 1) to check you weren't meaning me (you may have been but not from the last post!), 2)otherwise to see who you mean.

Did you mean our man Trevor?

I thought it was long established that was a parody account?

• edited May 2017

Twas indeed @trevor 's contribution @Malone, I think a couple of posts appeared in between my response to his which confused matters. I did not realise he was a parody...do we know who of?

• I think Trevor is whole-heartedly genuine.

• @Chris said:
    I think Trevor is whole-heartedly genuine.

He's all heart.

• I just presumed it was someone being mischievous with a second account.

No-one can be quite that miserable.

Contracts then. Waiting game on Bean, and much less realistically, Pierre!