Skip to content

Eight Games Left

13»

Comments

• @Malone said:
    aloysius , I was intrigued by your rating of WDH as having height and power, so checked his height (calm down micra ).

I was gobsmacked to read it as 6ft 3 if that's accurate! He certainly doesn't seem an aerial dominator to me at all. And I wouldn't at all use the word power either.

Stewart and Pierre have power, WDH not at all. And for someone so tall, seems to have to do a lot of climbing on players to win it.
    Maybe I just need more convincing, or maybe I still can't get the Maidenhead game out of my head where he looked absolutely dire against conference south fodder.

Will is 6'3 i can assure you that he has plenty of power mush

• There we are @Malone - I think the word of WDH's dad proves me right! However I do agree with you instead of @micra on the issue of our physio team. I'm afraid on balance of probabilities I don't think the number of early season muscle injuries was down to unfortunate coincidence and just brushing stuff like that aside could mean we're due to repeat the same mistakes. Whether it be the physio team responsible or the training regime I wouldn't like to hazard a guess but I hope lessons have been learnt for this summer.

• @aloysius said:
    There we are Malone - I think the word of WDH's dad proves me right! However I do agree with you instead of micra on the issue of our physio team. I'm afraid on balance of probabilities I don't think the number of early season muscle injuries was down to unfortunate coincidence and just brushing stuff like that aside could mean we're due to repeat the same mistakes. Whether it be the physio team responsible or the training regime I wouldn't like to hazard a guess but I hope lessons have been learnt for this summer.

Brother but never mind haha

• The most epic player relation input since Holloway's brother/dad (i forget) tried to insist it was all Gaz's fault.
    Wonder how Big Holla is doing?

• I think he's scored four goals since leaving Wycombe.

• 4 in 33 games!

• Certainly one of the most frustrating players in recent memory. All that wait to rehab him, then a glimpse of the silky yet very strong beast we thought we had.

Then to all come to nothing. Most disappointing.

• On the plus side, I think we got a bit of money for him.

• And on the extra plus side he was central to Oldham's defeat of Oxford last week.