Skip to content

My Least Favourite Manager (worse even than Graham Westley)

Comments

• Yes he was. Read the report!!

• And then check how to spell "Bizarre"! (cue justified abuse - surely its Micra's job to pick these things up).

Couldn't happen to a nicer chap - last job in football?

• Duly noted.

• Lost both training matches against the youth team apparently.

He'll pop up somewhere else I'm sure and that depressing thought stops me being happy about him getting sacked. That and the thought of the pay off he'll get for sending a proud club out of the Football League.

• @DevC said:
    And then check how to spell "Bizarre"! (cue justified abuse - surely its Micra's job to pick these things up).

I made a New Year Resolution to fight the temptation to correct grammar, spelling etc. It's not nice!

• Should that be New Year's Resolution?!

• Why would it have a capital R

• If it's a lower case r, it's easier to ignore! Thus uncovering my secret in managing to consistently break New Year's resolutions;-)

• What like a New Years resolution to end each sentence with a full stop...............?

• Good spot, it had slipped by that one! Must make a Resolution to pay more attention in future.

• And I'll agree to stop being an R-sole.

• @DevC said:
    And I'll agree to stop being an R-sole.

result! Only jesting Sev.

• Who is "Sev"?

• @DevC said:
    Who is "Sev"?

Search me.

• Back to the subject matter. Apols for banging on about this, but I suppose vaguely relevant given Tuesday's opposition.

Not often I agree with every word Steve Evans says.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/big-headed-a-failure-he-talks-nonsense-full-account-of-steve-evans-on-derek-adams/story-30197504-detail/story.html

• @DevC said:
    Who is "Sev"?

Do you have any Spanish relatives Dev?.

• It was jest a joke Dev & Morris. We were discussing pedantic correction of other people's posts so I set it up for Dev. Not sure he bit but it's slowly dawned on me that you (Morris) were entering into the spirit of it. God, don't I go on.
    Where is Nick Freeman? Answers on a postcard.

• You are confused again, micro

It was Manuel not Seve Ballesteros who famously worked in Devon.........

• Ha ha, lol etc. I am permanently confused.

• Ooh, just spotted the micro. My daughter, bless her, asked if it was the size of my brain when I took the nickname micra.

• I hope we get plenty of fans behind the Plymouth dugout to dish out plenty of stick to Mr Adams.

• While Adams is a large headed jock.
    I will shouting abuse at the convicted killer

• Strange ain't it ? I never used to have an issue with Plymouth, now I find them a loathsome bunch.

• The Gasroom really has reached a new low today.
    Aloysius post on the other thread was gormless, "Deano"'s ignorant and moronic.
    One day many of us will be relying on intellects such as these to fund our pensions.
    God help us all.

• @deanoblue I hope you get kicked out within 2 minutes of kick off you moron.

• Innocent until proven guilty.
    His sentence may have been served.
    The parents of his victims are still serving theirs
    I have nothing but contempt for him - he is still living his dream.

• Moral high ground surrendered by one moronic post from an immature little twat. pathetic.

• Moral ground?
    May my learned friend seek the facts of the case.
    This man knowingly drove his 4x4 on the m6 whilst excessively over the legal alcohol blood limit. Was involved in a rta killing 2 children and disabling their father.
    Both oxford and plymouth have little or no morals.
    How can anyone condone the actions of this low life.

• Grow up son, (or go back to Facebook)

• Son? I expect I'm old enough to be your father. I expect I am greater in stature than you
    The problem is that self righteous people like you want to put down anyone who fails to meet their own self opinionated views. Crawl back under your rock you odious lilt man and support your Devonian compatriot,
    Lest we forget the innocent