Skip to content

Match day thread: Crewe

Comments

• ainsworth has gotta go

• Ah so it is simply wind-up? I get it now. Durr

• Ainsworth has lost the dressing room

• @bigred87 said:
    ainsworth has gotta go

You are clearly a grade A cunt. Please do everyone a favour and fuck off.

• strong words for a miss spelt mint

• 2-1 ft. Sido being restrained by his team mates. Nightmare.

• @bigred87 said:
    Ainsworth has lost the dressing room

I think you've lost the plot

• Having read many of his greatest hits @bigred87 has bigger issues than just trolling the gas room

• Fair is fair I'm being a childish Dick, apologies gents

• @bigred87 site centre when we're you elevated to the level of childish dick?

• @bigred87 said:
    Fair is fair I'm being a childish Dick, apologies gents

• @bigred87 said:

Accepted.

• Sorry mate first time posting but fuck off. People like you make me sick to my core. You're a fucking disease & the worst kind of fan. If you want to comment make it constructive not fucking thick. You sound like a fucking school bully trying to get s reaction (which you've clearly got). Needless to say I suspect you're a 'true fan'. Jeeez. Fucking kids & ale eh!

• Much improved performance than Stevenage. According to reports - very unlucky to lose to an innocuous challenge by Sido.
    COYB

• @bigred87 said:

Accepted . The game could have gone either way so no need to panic

• Looked bleak at ht wondering who could come on and change the game.

Got back into it and they looked finished, but somehow we found a way to lose the game.

Disappointing.

• Why forgive a troll? Utterly pointless. Get rid.

Hard to take tonight but I'm sure we'll be up for Saturday, big big game. Fingers crossed Pierre is fit.

• Disappointing result tonight considering an improved performance but loads of game time left to still make a make an impact - give @bigred87 a bit of slack, it is Valentines Night !! Love to all fellow Wycombe Fans

• Thanks ceefax, I'm in the shed with a tub of haagen dazs been a tuff night

• @bigred87 yes a tough night for everyone - and at least you were BIG enough to apologise mate, GA and Co are doing a fantastic job for our club and we need to get behind them for the final push - whatever the outcome, I for one think it has been a fantastic season - BELIEVE !!

• edited February 2017

Was at Rebellion Brewery members night (free beer-no limit!) so only just caught up with proceedings. Tough night that's not gone our way, better performance so looking hopeful........................'BELIEVE'. I'm also, naturally very relaxed ATM so I feel able to give advice to anyone. However, I feel that we need to support our team at a tricky time and all I can repeat is 'Believe'! We'll come good - if not now, then soon.

• Too far away to see what happened with the penalty but given Jombati's reaction I'm very interested in seeing a replay.

We were the better team for the whole game, although it was scrappy without Bayo firing on all cylinders - at least until Saunders came on which changed the game. Very impressed with De Havilland, his performance in the second half is definitely a positive to take from the game. Less impressed with Jakubiak, but it's early days for him and he clearly has some talent.

• looks very soft indeed

• Agree with PBo just what did Sido think he was doing he was one step away from needing a prophylactic in an unnecessary situation, he needs to drink less coffee

• The infuriating insistence to continue with the long ball to Bayo tactic even when teams have done their homework really is starting to do my head in though I'll be honest. Yes we should have put them to bed, but why oh why does it take Saunders to come off the bench for us to finally start even attempting to play some proper football? We put Crewe to the sword at home earlier in the season by harrying their defence, and playing passes around them - why we wouldn't look to do that tonight baffles me. Hey ho, we move on, two huge games coming up in which we really need to put some notable points on the board.

• Why should we have put them to bed?

• i believe football is 70% skill, tactics, fitness and the will to win, basically stuff GA can do something about .The rest is luck (which way the bloody ball pings on the day) and the officials (bless). If we're still getting the 70% right there's no need for the panic button. If only I could get the half a dozen pains in the arse that reappear after a defeat on my Facebook page to understand this how sweet life would be.

• Individual mistakes costing us yet again blackman should have saved the first goal and what sido done was madness for the second. Saunders should have played from the start. Well done to the fans who got behind the team all game in whats been an awful week.

• Is that you Goebells?