Skip to content

Match day thread: Doncaster

13»

Comments

• I can't understand travelling to insult your own players. Also some of those players don't deserve any abuse. Shame as I felt we used to have a great away atomosphere and I enjoyed it more than the home atmosphere.

• Btw, good tip @micra :)

• Thanks @NorsQuarters. I enjoyed putting an unusual spin on the Vital Preview and hope it brought smiles to a few faces.

• Yeah, many thanks as always to the Vital chairboys. Cred also for their stats post, also the oppo view. Is @ianwlee2 their @Wwfc2015_ ?

• To be fair to @Wwfc2015_ we all know he spends a lot of time smelling the coffee and the caffeine obviously fires him up with emotion when the team are losing hence: this is shit...I am not watching anymore of this shit...rose tinted shit...pedigree shit...etc etc. When we are winning he is obviously more at peace with himself and the world and therefore remains silent.

• The other problem for WWFC is that he isn't allowed to use the internet during the week as it distracts from his school work. As a result, he only posts during the weekend.

• If that were the case then I think he might be a bit behind.

• Grow up you fools. I will let you think we are the best team ever. People like you are happy with mediocrity...enjoy.

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    Grow up you fools. I will let you think we are the best team ever. People like you are happy with mediocrity...enjoy.

We are a mediocre town, with a below mediocre attendance per population, with a below mediocre player budget, as such do very well to produce a mediocre football team. Every so often this football club produces the exceptional, such as the odd promotion, an FA cup semi-final, a league cup semi-final with the odd giant killing thrown in. Celebrate mediocrity, enjoy the highs. Alternatively do most of us a favour and go and support a premiership side, you may find happiness?

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    Grow up you fools. I will let you think we are the best team ever. People like you are happy with mediocrity...enjoy.

I'd rather embrace mediocrity than have to read any more of your one-note misery.

• Surely we can claim to be the best team ever in High Wycombe?

• Only just.

• Thought that was the parasites!!

• Mediocre may be, still my only wycombe. Negativity sucks. Be hopeful, be happy.