Skip to content

Match day thread: Doncaster

Comments

• Hello from Doncaster. A lovely stadium!

Full match commentary will be on Chairboys Player from 2.55pm.

Team news/reports/postmatch will be on BBC3CR

COYB!

• Unbelievably mild up here. Nice day for three points (but I'll be happy with one).

• Interesting central midfield- Bloomfield an O'Nien.

• Stewart on the bench is a surprise but at least Thompson is only on the bench.

• Odd looking team

• 4-2-3-1 perhaps? Hayes "in the hole" behind Paris?

• Bloody hell we've taken the lead! Goal from Blooms on 19 minutes.

• 1-1 Sounds like Tommy Rowe and James Coppinger are proving a predictable handful.

• In the bottom 2 as it stands.

• Haha same old wycombe. 5 year plan? Don't make me laugh...we have gone backwards in that time

• I forgot the highly impressive John Marquis! Uphill battle now.

• The beginning of the end for Ainsworth

• Somebody tell him he's playing the wrong game! It should be football not the game show pointless!!.

• Plenty of morons in the away stand today.

• Sorry, Ainsworth has got to go. Fantastic bloke but he's utterly lost the plot. At best we can hope to scrape ourselves out of the relegation scrap this season.

• Sadly, it does seem time for change. But I imagine he'll be given a few more games, which look, on paper, more winnable. Unless, of course, you saw the performances against Yeovil and Barnet.

It's becoming more and more reminiscent of the team under Neil Smillie.

• Get dumped out of The FA cup next week and that should be it for Ainsworth,sad but it has to be done for the good of the club.

• BLOOOOOOOOOMS!!!

• Bloody hell. Blooms top scorer.

• Devastating news for gasroom contributors.

It's 2-2.

• Not for me. I may want Ainsworth out but i will always celebrate when we score or even win a game.

• Have any of you taken a look at where Doncaster are in the league? Call for his head when we lose at home to a dire Barnet side, but 2-1 down away at a top 3 club? Get a grip.

• Great to grab a draw. Happy to eat my words.

• With all due respect when Blooms is our top scorer something is very wrong

• Its Saturday we don't win Mr predictabe @Wwfc2015_ comes out of the gutter.

That is a great point and could have snatched it at the death.

• Right now, don't really care who got the goals. No one gave us a prayer but a draw is a great result. Looks like the players are still playing for him.

• @Wwfc2015_ It's all gone quiet over there! Have you sloped off back under that rock from which you crawl when our backs are against the wall?

• No-one is more chuffed than me to grab a draw in such a hard game, but it doesn't negate so much that's gone before. Win three of the next four league games and I'll happily eat my words, but more performances like those against Yeovil and Barnet and sadly Ainsworth's position is untenable.