Skip to content

Match day thread: Doncaster

Comments

• Incidentally, I can't believe Wwfc2015 is even a Wycombe fan, just a troll looking for a reaction. What fan laughs when you go behind?

• At last i can watch the football on Channel 5 later without being so bloody depressed!

• Bloomers goal scoring record is what has held him back in his whole career. His attitude and commitment is flawless and he often gets himself in good goal scoring positions only to fluff his lines. Delighted that he is finally getting some goals.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Wwfc2015_ It's all gone quiet over there! Have you sloped off back under that rock from which you crawl when our backs are against the wall?

You are pathetic. My opinion is that we are shit....with the squad which we have we should be top 6 ...

You should get under your rock you cretin.

• @Wwfc2015_ What is point? What is point?

• @Wwfc2015_ How do you arrive at the conclusion we should be a top 6 club FFS?
    That statement alone says quite enough about you and your opinions.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Wwfc2015_ How do you arrive at the conclusion we should be a top 6 club FFS?
    That statement alone says quite enough about you and your opinions.

Look at out squad...probably one of the best that we have had over the last 5 years ...GA does not know how to play them.

• He clearly did at half time today, yet it would choke you to admit that his changes changed the course of the game. GA isn't perfect, far from it, however, most within the game believe that he and the current WWFC model are as good as it gets at the minute.
    Still, if he gets it right you don't have any reason to see the sunlight and that would never do eh.

• I actually like GA I think he could become a top manager however he should be getting more the team...hopefully now that onien is back...things may turn...

• Yeah, the way you talk about him really reflects that you like him

Full of respect

• @eric_plant said:
    Yeah, the way you talk about him really reflects that you like him

Full of respect

When someone is not performing at their job it's only fair that someone points this out....why not criticise if deserved ? To many people scared to voice their opinions.

• Stop being such an insufferable dullard

• Got to give Gaz and the boys top marks for pulling it back today. Consistancy is the key and finishing off those chances! Had the last one gone in it would have made my weekend but it was no to be. Onwards and upwards!

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    I actually like GA I think he could become a top manager however he should be getting more the team...hopefully now that onien is back...things may turn...

So, 30%+ of his squad has been injured/unavailable for the majority of the games so far and your solution is to slag him off and advocate sacking him. DOFL!!!

• Excuses excuses excuses ....are you GA in disguise?? Some fans are happy to watch shit....I.e..you

• @Wwfc2015_ I do think we should probably bow to your obvious intimate acquaintance with faecal matters

• Er, fact, facts, facts. There's none so blind as those who don't want to see.

• Why is it so difficult to make a comment without insults coming back at 100 miles an hour just because its not what others want to read I thought this or any forum was designed to give people the chance to give their feelings about a particular subject.

• @brittanywanderer said:
    Why is it so difficult to make a comment without insults coming back at 100 miles an hour just because its not what others want to read I thought this or any forum was designed to give people the chance to give their feelings about a particular subject.

Here here

• You're absolutely free to make whatever comments you like (with common sense exceptions). But equally other posters are free to criticise those comments.

• M3GM3G
    edited October 2016

Cheers Chris. @Wwfc2015_ You are a total dick mate. I got to be honest, you are completely unbalanced with your views, have you an agenda, a troll? If you posted when we won with any sort of creditable comments I would not be on your case. But you you don't do you. Why? So you are gonna get shit from me every time you post your anti Wycombe crap.

• Agree@chris but they don't need to be insulting and name calling it must put off a lot of potential interesting and valid comments.

• @brittanywanderer said:
    Agree@chris but they don't need to be insulting and name calling it must put off a lot of potential interesting and valid comments.

I very much doubt it.

There's only one poster here getting considerable stick and it's because he posts nothing but negativity. When we won a few home games he was completely silent.

• @M3G in fairness to @Wwfc2015_ it might just be that he's got a crap manager

• Look through all my comments , I have praised the team when it was deserved....however in my view nothing to.praise this season so far. You can call me.alll the names that you want....really do not care. If you want to.continue to wear your rose tinted glasses ...please do.so however I will continue to post my views.

• @Wwfc2015_ so a well-deserved point at the best performing home team in the league isn't worth any praise?

• A really great point. A game we should expect nothing and talking to those there could have nicked it at the end.

Well done boys and the fans that travelled

• @bookertease said:
    Wwfc2015_ so a well-deserved point at the best performing home team in the league isn't worth any praise?

Neither thumping Crewe at home it would appear?

• Great for Blooms to pop up with two goals for the first time ever, and a good recovery from us in the second half. Half-time definitely came at the right time today.
    Good stadium, a bit lacking in character, in a nice location near to a lake. However, the big downside of the afternoon for me was the moronic behaviour of a few of our so-called 'fans'. Aggressive abuse directed towards Pierre, Harriman, Blackman, Bayo, and Ainsworth, with liberal use of the f- and c-words, was the order of the day, starting almost from minute one of the game. It's a sorry state of affairs when people are prepared to travel long distances for the sole purpose of abusing the players and manager.
    It was a good turnout today, but it makes you wonder whether some fans, especially those with young children, might have heard enough today, and won't bother travelling in future.