Skip to content

New signing alert

12346»

Comments

• @WanderingDays I sure am amazed! I've said I few times I was very wrong about Akinfenwa at the start of the season. He's surpassed expectations by an almost infinitesimal amount. I'd still love to see a front three of Bayo, Hayes and Thompson once - if - the play-offs are out of sight, just for the shits and giggles. That would be epic trolling from Gareth Ainsworth.

• @aloysius Imagine if he played himself out wide too like in the Checkatrade, and gave Baz a start in goal. The average age of the squad would be in the mid 30s!

• @Wendoverman I get these premonitions every now and then, wait here comes another one ...I see United Airlines suffering a sudden drop in passenger numbers. Sometimes it's more of a burden than a gift.

• If you get any stirrings regarding intercontinental missiles carrying their deadly load across the skies to disrupt the run-in...make sure you give the Gasroom an early shout @Morris_Ital, but it it's Danny Hylton signing...keep it to yoursen.

• @bookertease , WHD? i'd be surprised if it didn't involve talk of "well that definitely didn't work out", as we wish him well at a Conference south team.

• @Wendoverman said:
    EwanHoosaami that was one of Wwfc2015_ s insightful posts...I can take no credit.

Classic @Wwfc2015_. He was probably sat outside the players entrance begging for a selfie just 3 months later, proclaiming Akinfenwa as a genius and berating the club for only giving him a one-year deal.

Mind you @drcongo's 'worst signing since Trevor Aylott' comment takes some beating!

• @eric_plant @vital happy with my contribution to this thread. It's nice to make a good call occasionally!

• The new signing is me! I'll be pairing up with will at CB! Haha

• @RichardDeHavilland FFS, don't give some of the dolts on here any more ammunition to throw at the DeHavilland family, bad enough as it is!

• what sort of club signs someones brther Ga has gone mad! Wakeuop you idiots he is kuilling our team

• don't be cilly its not just the teem he is messin up it the hole klub. you no nuthin

• Shudnt even be aloud in a confrence south team.

• @arnos_grove said:
    Mind you @drcongo's 'worst signing since Trevor Aylott' comment takes some beating!

I know. And that's not even the wrongest I've ever been.

• @drcongo said:
    I know. And that's not even the wrongest I've ever been.

Unrelated, but I once claimed text messaging was a pointless gimmick that would never catch on.

• I studied library and information work and I remember an exasperated professor explaining how the World Wide Web was going to change the world...and how one day we would all be linked with a globe-spanning communications network as he struggled to get the telephone connection to work. Oh how we laughed...
    No idea what he thought about the Akinfenwa signing though.

• i fore one think it is gr8 we have singed will's bro. we r supposed 2 be a fan owned club so i think fans, family and friends ov playing staff should get a run out wenever possibul

• Only joking lads if we signed me we could definitely kiss any chance of promotion good bye!! Haha

• @arnos_grove said:
    Mind you drcongo's 'worst signing since Trevor Aylott' comment takes some beating!

You cant leave it alone can you ? Such a cretin! I was indeed worried about Akinfenwa signing but he has been brilliant and easily our player of the seaaon...was happy to be proved wrong

• dont now what gA is doing with his sinings but then niether duz he lol COYB!1!!

• Maybe the other players have relations we could tap up and sign for cheap. Everything helps when you're a small club with a tiny budget like little Wycombe. Does Garry Thompson have an older brother?

• @Chris I heard Paul Hayes' older brother might have a season left in him.

• Imagine Luke's energy combined with the wisdom and experience of his father. I'm in.

• @Wwfc2015_ said:
    You cant leave it alone can you ? Such a cretin! I was indeed worried about Akinfenwa signing but he has been brilliant and easily our player of the seaaon...was happy to be proved wrong

That's your catchphrase isn't it. 'Happy to be proved wrong'. I wonder why you're such a misery, considering how wrong your knee jerk reactions usually are. Akinfenwa no good, Kashket rubbish, 'never coming again' but you're still here.

I wish I could resist commenting but you're such a cock I can't help myself!

• Please can we keep the season alive with a win tomorrow.

The less time on this thread the better!

• runs off to check Wycileaks...

• @arnos_grove said:
    I wish I could resist commenting but you're such a cock I can't help myself!

If anyone is a cock its you ...lets have a face to face conversation and see if you call me a cock.

• ah the warm glow of fellow supporters pulling together and that Good Friday feeling Happy Easter all

• On April 11th Aloysius said: " I'd still love to see a front three of Bayo, Hayes and Thompson once - if - the play-offs are out of sight, just for the shits and giggles. That would be epic trolling from Gareth Ainsworth."

Today Gareth Ainsworth has made my dreams come true. A front three totaling 103 years of age. Epic troll indeed!

• And Saunders just behind them!