Skip to content

The definitive ex-player news thread

Comments

• @YorkshireBlue said:

@ReturnToSenda said:
    Has anyone seen the Ipswich equaliser from that game? Well worth looking it up if you haven't.

Wow I thought that type of thing was of the past. Great to see if its your team but horrendous if ur on the end of it!

Most amazing thing for me was that none of his teammates warned him he was there!

• It happens occasionally.
    I was surprised how on a small mobile screen Wednesday’s change kit looked very similar to Sheffield United’s red and white kit. Maybe my eyes are just getting old….

• You're not wrong Dev, I'm watching on a monitor, and even I thought "why are they playing in red and white" until I got a closer look.

• Steven Taylor retires. I thought he had years ago!

• And Scotty Kashket scores another goal.

• Peter Taylor is the new Welling United manager.

• @YorkExile said:
    And Scotty Kashket scores another goal.

Will we be calling him.a troublesome diving moaner on his return to AP? ?

• Luke O’Nien scores Sunderland’s 4th against Cheltenham

• Rocky starts for Derby tonight.

• Anyone know what's happened to Admiral and Fred at Luton? Both seem to have dropped off the edge of the planet.

• @YorkshireBlue said:
    Anyone know what's happened to Admiral and Fred at Luton? Both seem to have dropped off the edge of the planet.

I am guessing injuries, as I thought someone mentioned that here, and Luton fans on their forum were talking about how injuries in general have made it an uneven season for them.

• Still they did OK without them tonight!

• No ikpeazu for Boro either. Imagine if they had all been injured for us. Grimmer or McCarthy and their lack of a left foot would be the least of our worries.

• @Wendoverman said:
    No ikpeazu for Boro either. Imagine if they had all been injured for us. Grimmer or McCarthy and their lack of a left foot would be the least of our worries.

He's not injured. Just out of favour on the bench.

• @Malone said:

@Wendoverman said:
    No ikpeazu for Boro either. Imagine if they had all been injured for us. Grimmer or McCarthy and their lack of a left foot would be the least of our worries.

I'm not sure Colin will last much longer. Saw him going off on one about how he's not used to having so many foreign players. Losing the plot a touch...

• @Malone said:

@Wendoverman said:

Loan? :smile:

• Luke 09 signed a three year deal at Sunderland and their forum is split between people who rate him and people who think he is rubbish and is getting by on a smiley personality and running about.
    Football is a funny old game innit?
    He's not a Championship quality player apparently...

• @Wendoverman said:
    Luke 09 signed a three year deal at Sunderland and their forum is split between people who rate him and people who think he is rubbish and is getting by on a smiley personality and running about.
    Football is a funny old game innit?
    He's not a Championship quality player apparently...

They think they're up already despite everything they've seen over the last decade

• Good to see Alfie Mawson starting for Fulham at Coventry after his long term injury problems.

• Bit of a nightmare second half for Alfie.
    Alex Samuel starts for Ross County.
    Kashket starts again for Crewe. And finishes after 28 minutes. Injured, no doubt.

• Malachi Linton has scored for Kings Lynn at Maidenhead.

• @Steve_Peart said:
    Malachi Linton has scored for Kings Lynn at Maidenhead.

He’s not an ex-player Steve!

• @JohnBoy said:

@Steve_Peart said:
    Malachi Linton has scored for Kings Lynn at Maidenhead.

He’s not an ex-player Steve!

Sorry, silly me! The excitement today got to me!

• Marvin McCoy has signed for Cray, who play in the Isthmian League, and grabbed a goal on his debut.

• Steve Mcgavin's son Brett, scored the winner for Kings Lynn at York Rd yesterday.

• “So good to see a Derby goalkeeper control his area the way he does.”

That’s an interesting quote!

• For all of Rocky’s great qualities commanding his area is not one I can claim to have seen too often. Glad he’s doing well, just a shame it’s there.

• Are there two Ryan Allsops?

• Did Derby get the area depreciated to make it easier to control?

Happy for Rocky, though.