Skip to content

Who could / should we sign?

Comments

• edited May 2016

'#pointlesshashtags

• @Wwfc2015_ Your recent posts are not opinions, they are just wind up moments, as surely nobody can be that ignorant?

• At no point am I saying you shouldn't voice your opinion. I'm just asking why it is always so bloody negative and miserable?

• Cant wait for draft over the summer and see who Ainsworth brings in, and then it will be time to be positive if we get some exciting talent or journeymen.

• All of your life eh WWFC? What, all 16 years of it? I bet you didn't really have a clue what was going on for 3/4 of that time anyway, even if you did have parents who insisted on hauling you to the ground very early

• @Malone said:
    All of your life eh WWFC? What, all 16 years of it? I bet you didn't really have a clue what was going on for 3/4 of that time anyway, even if you did have parents who insisted on hauling you to the ground very early

Hahaha im 36 years old with 2 kids and have FA coaching badge so I think i know what I am talking about you cretin.

• If you are happy with mediocrity then fair play to you...as some people would boring life's are used to that however if you are a born winner then medicorty is not good enough

• Fair play Wwfc2015. I have been on many coaching courses and the FA awards are impossible to fail. Especially level 1 & 2.
    But if you take the time to attend well done.

• edited May 2016

ooh, not the "FA coaching badge", that changes everything WWFC, we all respect you now!

Why is it all you hoax/wum posters claim to be 35/36, is that the age of respectability? Richie Mayes, you, RM London...

ps. born half wit maybe.

• I'm not sure anyone on here 'puts up with anything' but hey - let's start the season on a positive note...any list of possible prospects from you @Wwfc2015 or can we assume whatever the club does you are already looking forward to a lovely warm rubbish football relegation battle you won't be watching anyway (unless your five year old begs you)?

• @Wendoverman I believe @Wwfc2015_ has cut all ties with the club as they recently overlooked him for the new Director of Football role on the grounds he was too over-qualified.

• I see our ex-barman Jason Mooney is available for the goalkeeping position, having been released by Accrington. Not sure we should sign him, although he does have more experience now than when we signed him previously and sent him out on loan.

• I'm still laughing over the FA coaching badge comment. Is this more or less worthy than a league win on Championship Manager in the 'I know what I'm talking about' stakes?

• Not having done the FA catching badge, I suppose that means my 50+ years of playing and watching at every chance I get, means nothing compared to the level 1/2 coaching badge?
    Not too sure what is the depth of study and time invested to get these badges, but the few people I know who have got them tell me it's a peace of p1@@ to get them. Apparently if you can spell your name, you're half way there? Perhaps @Wwfc2015_ can elaborate?

• @EwanHoosaami - re the coaching badges 'Apparently if you can spell your name, you're half way there' might explain why so many of the nation's footballers struggle to get them. I have no idea who is available out there for us, so would be interested to know who @Wwfc2015 would advise GA to chase for AP, considering our budget, that avoids the sort of players we've dealt with this season, whom he considers to be cheap, poor quality, playing rubbish football. #finishedmidtable

• By @Wwfc2015_ 's logic, the number of coaching badges one possesses is all that matters when it comes to footballing opinions. In that case, Ainsworth has more coaching badges than @Wwfc2015_ , so he should probably wind his neck in and trust the judgement of our manager.

• Sorry Ewan - if you can't spell piece (or piss for that matter) you've no chance!
    Couldn't resist and I know the good doctor will forgive me.

• Marvin Sordell?!

• @micra Horlicks! Predictor on a apple mac.

• Pity I've nothing better to do! (I have really.)

• Has wwfc shut down for the summer? there's a lot of players out there without contracts or are we going to wait until all the better players are gone. There's also a few managers standing around at the moment looking for work.

• Still around just waiting for something worth posting back on....banter so far has not been worth posting back on ....looking forward to see who we will be signing though!

• @brittanywanderer - A lot of the better players who might become available at our level are currently considering contracts from their current clubs. Many of these players seem to be finding out if there is a better offer out there when their contracts officially end on June 1st (or July 1st).

I suspect that there will be a huge rush of signings across the division, not just here, when those decisions are made.

• @Wwfc2015_ - you remind me of the Carly Simon song "probably think this post is about you". I'm pretty sure it wasn't!

• @Wwfc2015 Come on...I've got no real ideas so dust off your FA badge cast your eye over those available and tell us who of those out there now you would sign to prevent the kind of mistakes GA made last year that led you to stop watching (ish) rubbish football. Help Gareth out.

• It's all gone quiet over there, oh it's all gone quiet over there!

• I can see him sneaking out.

• Fire drill?

• Is this a library!

• Did someone mention Alex Revell?