Skip to content

Gasroom 2.0

13»

Comments

• Dropped out yesterday for me, having otherwise been working from the off.

• Love using it my windows phone, all in all top stuff drcongo. :)

• I've no idea why the quote function has stopped working. I'll do some digging when I get a moment.

• @drcongo Ah, just seen this. Please ignore my other message.

• I don't know if the 'quote' function had since been fixed, though it isn't working for me on Chrome and Firefox (no IE due to being on Linux) at moment.
    I've had to manually add the indents and @.... tags (oh the indignity)

• What is the quote function for and how does it work?

• Stopped working on Opera, works on other browsers now. Press the button and write under when the box pops up. Have a good one at AP tonight, wish I was there!

• Still doesn't work for me on Firefox.

• Or Chrome.

• Works on firefox and chrome for me..

• Doesn't work on either for me.

• Apologies everyone, I temporarily broke the site and probably logged you all out. It was worth it though, I was updating argylephil's profile picture. Given our good Google standing, pretty soon that image will forever more turn up on Google if you search his name or email address.

• @drcongo Thanks for that, I was just sick in my mouth

• Hasn't worked on safari for quite a while. In Greece at the moment, back on Sunday, will check again when I get back. Odd though how ito works from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4?

• It could be a local problem rather than Safari in general. Have you tried deleting your browsing history/cache for that app?

• It's not an app on my Mac though is it? Just utter shite with this tech stuff!

• I am not going to talk about the football. I leave it to my fellow Gasroomers to comment. What I would like to say is that I was totally embarrassed today. Two of my friends came down from Scotland to watch Wycombe Wanderers and paid top whack for hospitality in the Woolands at £120 Per head. For that they received a meal that ran out of certain elements of food. The food that did exist consisted of burgers ( if you were lucky) and sauages. A one course meal with no table service. Fairly long queues for the buffet as there was insufficient food dispensing. Dirty toilets which were strewn with paper towels all over the floor. Free drink yes. Great if you are a big drinker, not so othwise. I have experienced hospitality at other clubs and this bears no resemblance. O. K as a league 1 club you may not expect an Arsenal or Chelsea experience However, what was on offer was certainly not commensurate with the price charged.

My friends left with very bad impression of wycombe and all I could do was apologise. Needless to say they won't be back

• Guess who forgot to update the payment card and accidentally let the domain expire. Sorry about that.