Skip to content

Match day thread: Accrington Stanley

13»

Comments

• Anyone else think this is Richie arguing with himself?

• @stella68 said:
    Hahaha im fuckin lovin this mate your telling me im not his dad now!!! He is still not fit neither!!! And if you are the little snot nosed cunt that his mum would kick fuck out of please please report him to the club i await in total fear ya gob shite fucker

If you are his dad...he must be proud of you and your language ...IMO he is a decent conference player.

• @AttitudeEra Talking to yourself is a sign of genius, so I don't think it can be Richie!

• I've always been relatively impressed with Alex Lynch in goal. I certainly wouldn't worry if he was our number one keeper next season. In fact I hope he is and stuffs @rmjlondon words down his throat!

• edited May 2016

The idea that Lynch's dad would be start arguing with some nobody on a forum using such moronic and chav language is too much of a stretch to believe I'm afraid.

This is clearly a Richie Mayes/RMJ job isn't it...

• exactly and has nothing to do with me, but I have sent AH an email regarding it and if it is his dad Im sure it will be looked into and if not then it should be.

• Please stop quoting Richie. The moron blocker doesn't work on quotes so I keep having to read his dribble.

• @rmjlondon said:
    exactly and has nothing to do with me, but I have sent AH an email regarding it and if it is his dad Im sure it will be looked into and if not then it should be.

hahaha he knows AH........

• no I don't know him, but I can email the club for his attention as anybody can.

• @rmjlondon do you seriously think AH or the club are going to be in the least bit interested about a third party website that they have absolutely no control over? You seriously need to find a life.

• This thread has taken a sinister turn.

• Trying to drag this away from troll man again I wanted to comment on the excellent Accrington support on Saturday. What a pleasure it was to hear 90 minutes of not just constant noise but 90 mins of encouragement to the team.

Hopefully our drones took note after the shambolic recent efforts from them. Cheering on the team for 5 mins in every 25 when the rest is filled with abuse for rivals, opposition and other fans is a poor use of the energy they create.

I really enjoyed seeing the enthusiasm and excitement of the Accrington fans. Really made me think about wanting to experience it again for myself at some stage soon.

• Unfortunately Accrington and a number of other clubs generally have classier fans than we do.

• Final comment on the "what the opposition fans think" thread
    "big thanks to Wycombe, who in terms of organisation and friendliness are by far and away the best in the division"
    Something to be proud of.

• Yep, and a lot of away supporters say similar.

Congratulations should go to the club for making Adams Park a welcoming place to visit, and for treating opposition supporters with respect

• @stella68 please be advised @rmjlondon (his usernames are legion) is one of our resident stirrers of brown stuff whose posts are either unpleasant towards the team he 'supports' or to anyone who questions his attitude about the same.

• @Wendoverman , for starters I'd find it hard to believe the two posters aren't the same person. But if it's really one of the player's dads, what a way to conduct himself! Embarrasing as it gets!

• Not without provocation.

• He probably shouldn't go near fan's boards then with all due respect, as being slated by fans comes with the territory, whether it's fair or not.