Skip to content

Wycombe Wanderers live on TV over the years

124»

Comments

• OK folks. I know I said this before and it turned out not to be the case - but I really do think the list is complete now. By the way, I decided to not to include the games shown on Sportscast.

I've added in some overall stats for the matches that were shown live all the way through.

The only piece of information I am missing is the kick-off time for the replay at West Brom in 1992, so if anyone knows it - please let me know!

Thanks everyone for all your input in helping to compile this list and I'll let you know once the full website goes live so you can see the full fruits of what I've been working on.

http://wycombe.myclubontv.co.uk/

• 7.45 I believe?

• Sounds like a good bet doesn't it but didn't want to guess.

I think Sky Sports evening matches tended to kick-off at 7.30pm back in the early 90s though so it might have been that.

Annoyingly, it wasn't printed on the cover of the match programme.

• May have been mentioned already but wasn't the Amateur Cup Final in 57 broadcast live or rather the 2nd half ,before my time

• @Paul_B said
    The only piece of information I am missing is the kick-off time for the replay at West Brom in 1992, so if anyone knows it - please let me know!

>
    According to the wonderful Chairboys Archives which has a scanned Bucks Free Press preview it was definitely 19.45 kick off. Which is roughly works with my memory of looking at my watch every 20 seconds as the game got near the end

• Cracking, thanks. I can't find the article in question but I'll take your word for it!