Skip to content

Meanwhile back in the League ...

How many will we take to Notts County - I predict 400.

Comments

• Small buyer at 400 - easy one on the train and Hooters!

• Price may put a few off though. £24 on the day for an adult ticket...

• Anyone spotted in Hooters should hang their head in shame.

• @arnos_grove not sure if your post has a hidden message in there? Obviously if you hang your head it can lead the eyes to lower their sights!

• @EwanHoosaami I see what you mean! But no hidden message intended - there's no more tragic sight in Nottingham than the blokes loitering around that establishment on matchdays.

• Have to agree @arnos_grove I stayed in The Jurys Inn Hotel,(just the other side of the bridge) whilst on business earlier this year, a very sad clientele base indeed. I could only imagine the urine like offerings served from their beer taps as well!

• Hooters is probably Dev's favourite resteraunt!

• Nothing wrong with hooters, sport on the TV, the lager is the same as lager served in any pub, and the chicken wings are good.

• Lots of judgement about Hooters and its patrons. Wonder how many have actually been inside.
    As said above there are loads of decent pubs in Nottingham.

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Lots of judgement about Hooters and its patrons. Wonder how many have actually been inside.

You don't need to go inside. They're all out in the car park. A 50/50 split of shuffling perverts and Lee Nelson lookalikes.

• @StrongestTeam said:
    Beyond the novelty Nottingham is full of great pubs especially round the castle or centre, the canal pub v good

Agreed. Have lived here 14 years now. City centre pub choice is getting better every month.

• I'm sure the hooters patrons will have less than complimentary descriptions of stuck up ale snobs too...

• @Username said:

I'm sure the hooters patrons will have less than complimentary descriptions of stuck up ale snobs too...

I'm sure they will. More than welcome to them too, seeing as they're shuffling sex pests.

• Speaking as a stuck up ale snob and a shuffling sex pest, I am very much looking forward to Saturdays day out in Nottingham...

• @sandsexile said:
    arnos_grove I very much doubt that is full of 'shuffling perverts' as you suggest ...
    I don't get the link between that establishment and being a sex pest?

I walk past it most weeks and yes, it is. But of course, each to his or her own!

• Good generalisation there

• Shaming people for entering hooters, a perfectly legal establishment? Not to my tastes but get off your high horses you bunch of drips.

• @sandsexile said:
    ah, are you a closet shuffler then? Perhaps you will be brave enough to enter one day..

Not while I still have my dignity.

• GA is on the EFL podcast this week by the way chaps.

• And he's manager of the month for November. How many of us saw that coming back in October. great work from him and the team; long may it continue.

• @arnos_grove said:
    Not while I still have my dignity.

Get over yourself

• I wonder from what exact position Mr @arnos_grove watches the comings and goings at Hooters ? One suspects behind a bush with a pair of binoculars ?
    Hence he may well be a 'Knuckle shuffler'

• Back to the original question, what's a realistic figure 500-600? That would be superb.

• Just had a look we took 579 last season when we where going through the "bad/dsf spell", maybe 600-700 tomorrow?

• @fromtheside any link to the poscast?

• @NorsQuarters I can't seem to copy the link but it's on the Twitter feed.

• @bigred87 I think at 24 quid a ticket we will take around 500 tomorrow

• @ChasHarps said:
    I wonder from what exact position Mr arnos_grove watches the comings and goings at Hooters ? One suspects behind a bush with a pair of binoculars ?
    Hence he may well be a 'Knuckle shuffler'

Periscope at the ready!

• 396 away fans.

• Apparently the Football League Paper has an article on Scott Kashket tomorrow. Also articles on John Akinde and Stuart Beavon