Skip to content

Meanwhile back in the League ...

2»

Comments

• I may buy the paper for the first time in ages, cheers mate.

• I may start a thread with a prediction for the numbers at home to Orient having been reasonably close. I guess we will end up discussing some other subject such as pubs enjoyed by the great Matt Ingram.
    Anyway the 396 sounded like twice that amount. Proud to be one of them.

• The shuffling sex pests had an extra suprise in Hooters. One of the beautiful scantily clad ladies was a Wycombian who is currently studying in Notts. Quite a site seeing her cuddle a chairboy she recognised.

• Not sure you can insult the type of people who enter such establishments, when clearly you're one of them

• Humour bypass Mr Malone, its a little bit of sarcastic wit due to Mr Arnos-groves description of those who patron Hooters. Interestingly enough the actor who plays one of the Dingles in Emmerdale was also shuffling in there.

• @ChasHarps said:
    One of the beautiful scantily clad ladies was a Wycombian who is currently studying in Notts. Quite a site seeing her cuddle a chairboy she recognised.

One of the creepiest sentences ever written.

• Not too sure who's had the humour by-pass.

• Well at least we won't be subject to @ChasHarps harping on at @DevC for his train fantasies any more. To do so after that post would be gross hypocrisy.

• Indeed.

• Southwell has posted a picture on twitter of the squad at Hooters after the game. Seems like a nice family friendly restaurant and undeserving of the bad name you're giving it.

• And people read Playboy for the articles

• @aloysius said:
    Well at least we won't be subject to ChasHarps harping on at DevC for his train fantasies any more. To do so after that post would be gross hypocrisy.

I didn't like to say, but that did cross my mind too.

• So arnos should the Wanderers squad "hang their heads in shame" after going to hooters? and how can you possibly still support a team comprised of "sex pests" and "shuffling perverts"??
    pray tell...

• Sorry, didn't catch that @arnos_grove .

• @RogertheBandito said:
    So arnos should the Wanderers squad "hang their heads in shame" after going to hooters? and how can you possibly still support a team comprised of "sex pests" and "shuffling perverts"??
    pray tell...

Answers
    A: Yes
    B: That's football, I'm sure some of them vote Tory as well. I'll cope.

• @micra said:
    Sorry, didn't catch that arnos_grove .

Sorry. Bit busy at work @micra. Reply above.

• @arnos_grove to be fair, Dennis Greene's stand up comedy was very PC

• edited December 2016

A: Why its only a burger joint?
    B: You are clearly not a model of rectitude then arnos.

• @RogertheBandito said:
    A: Why its only a burger joint?
    B: You are clearly not a model of rectitude then arnos.

I'm regretting starting this. You knock yourselves out in there if it makes you happy!