Skip to content

Reading offer Bearwood training ground to Wycombe

1626364656668»

Comments

• Surely like the Russians they will use the perfectly legal method they usually use to fill MPs/ internet influencers bank accounts?

(except Iain Duncan Smith's of course)

• I see the Reading manager is regretting letting Rob walking around like he was part of the furniture. Probably a fair point

"We are all disappointed," he started. "I'm really disappointed with the situation.

"I'm surprised that the deal is not complete. That is unfair surprise. The second thing is that some of the steps that the reviewing the situation is that now that we did as a club and also him as a potential buyer, I think they are not normal in a takeover pre-situation.

"With him just showing before the deal is done or without with us as a club allowing him to show to show himself or to be with the building. I think that's something that the club and the management now needs to learn from. We cannot start to put people in and out until the deal is complete."

• Shades of Couhig being all set to say sayonara last season giving his missus and nephew the bum's rush from the board before Lomtadze had so much as found a pen (they all seem to go missing at home just when you need one) nevermind the ink drying on the contract.

I can fully sympathise with Ruben Selles's annoyance with Couhig doing a Michael Knighton before the deal was over the line.