Skip to content

Season Ticket Renewal

This is a strange one. I’ve had a season ticket since 1986 and usually renew as soon as they become available. Living away from Wycombe I decided to wait until I saw which fixtures were being moved before renewing this time round. I decided to go for it and logged on to my ticketing account today. I’m a terrace ticket holder and have a physical ticket so as instructed clicked on renew. Cue an error message and I couldn’t go any further.

I rang the club and was told that apparently even though it’s the terrace you’re actually allocated a seat number. This is shown on my season ticket card as Row H Seat 52. Apparently this ‘seat’ has now been sold to someone for the Birmingham game so I can’t renew it as my season ticket. My only option is to pay a fiver for a new card. I don’t want a virtual card as my phones years old.

I’ll pay the extra fiver but it’s a bit annoying. It’s partly down to me leaving it until now to renew but I’m assuming a few longer distance fans were hanging fire until the games being moved for Sky coverage were announced.

Comments