Skip to content

rumour is only 500 tickets remaining

2»

Comments

• @arnos_grove , differences of opinions, no problem, slightly irritated by someone's style, no problem, get over it.

but repeatedly posting nonsense, false in the know stuff that never comes off, is a waste of everyone's time.
    I remember some Plymouth fan got banned, he was a similar waste of time.

• @Malone said:
    arnos_grove , differences of opinions, no problem, slightly irritated by someone's style, no problem, get over it.

but repeatedly posting nonsense, false in the know stuff that never comes off, is a waste of everyone's time.
    I remember some Plymouth fan got banned, he was a similar waste of time.

I know what you mean - very similar to the legend that was Argyle Phil. Luckily the ignore feature works pretty well for me.

• @bigred87 - OK Mr Corbyn calm down.. Nothing wrong with a bit of speculation. If all you want is "intelligent posts" then this would be a boring site wouldn't it..

• Remember dr congo's new magic button. I'm on the verge of using it...

• richmayes is a gonna as far as I am concerned dr congos' magic button is superb.

• The problem is he will join as someone else...im sure he is also named bourne already

• Nah, Bourne is a different kettle of fish. Views got bit sinister on that thread about Luton though, the "non tolerance of other races" let's call it seeped out. Ugly.

• I always thought that he was a reincarnation of Tory Goon!

• @wycombelad .What have I done to rattle your cage ? and when did you become so condescending ?

• Nothing my good friend

• @malone . "sinister" ?? I would love to know which bit was "sinister" in your opinion ! what makes me laugh about people like your fine self is you disagree so much with a view , say the culprit should be banned and appear to be offended to the level of branding it "sinister" ,and then rather than leave it be in the past and move on you bring it up again ! priceless !!

• The thing about saying racist things is that people tend to find them sinister. But you are quite right, let's not go over this again.

• It is your opinion that it was racist Chris . I don't believe it was but if it makes you feel better about it to label me as such then that's your look out. I am done with the conversation .

• stop hijacking a good thread!

• it was dodgy enough for the thread to be shut down, so I think that speaks for itself. You shamed yourself that day, so I can see why you want to move on.

But let's move on

• @bourne70 said:
    "These towns have a large ethnic community which in my opinion adds to the distaste"

Anyone who thinks that statement is racist is clearly a fool.

Apparently.

• @arnos_grove Nice of you to only quote a snippet of what I said to suit your argument . Maybe you should go and work for the Guardian .You could have also quoted the following , which would have been more balanced : "I feel no superiority and I have no wish to remove or hinder a culture but merely that I personally do not feel uplifted or attracted to it" . I do not feel attracted to many things in life , it does not mean mean I want get rid of them or I place myself above it . If memory serves , you were one who applauded the closure of the thread were you not ? then why do you seem to want to start it again here ? move on man .

• Just going to leave this here...

http://ncase.me/polygons/

This discussion has been closed.