Skip to content

rumour is only 500 tickets remaining

if this is correct then its absolutely remarkable for WWFC.

Comments

• Source?

• the ticket office

• they may request more if they continue to go

• See the other thread, I just returned from getting my tickets and only Doug Ellis stand left. Lady in ticket office did say lower tier would be made available if existing allocation sells out which it looks set to do so.

• blimey then it is true .... incredible scenes

• Surprised that one of your statements might actually prove true Rich?

• nope, we will see some other coming true soon :)

• update is 3,353

• So rather more than 500 remaining, as your `sources' suggested.

• So when you said the source was the ticket office, you were lying?

• Oh the banter. Anyone thinking @richmayes999 has any kind of inside source or knows anything above the rest of us needs to look at themselves rather than suggest richmayes is lying. It makes me laugh

• do we know why the tickets have gone up? they were £10 now £15?

• Because £15 is the price for the Doug Ellis stand. They haven't gone up - they were advertised as £15 since before they went on sale.

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Oh the banter. Anyone thinking richmayes999 has any kind of inside source or knows anything above the rest of us needs to look at themselves rather than suggest richmayes is lying. It makes me laugh

Maybe 'fibbing' would be more appropriate?

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed seems to think we will sell out now, I doubt it. 4000 max

• edited January 2016

@richmayes999 could have an argument with @richmayes999 if he was in a cell by himself.

• @richmayes999 could find an argument if he was a hermit!

• @richmayes999 said:
    Ozzie_the_Relaxed seems to think we will sell out now, I doubt it. 4000 max

Ermm you already stated we had sold more than your prediction! Are you all there?

• I might just be getting a little caught up in it all....but it would be nice to sell out.

......glass half full

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
    I might just be getting a little caught up in it all....but it would be nice to sell out.

......glass half full

Indeed you do right!

• won't even make 4,000 now which is a shame but a brilliant following. How many will be at Hartlepool I wonder ..... myself and probably 80 others max.

• See you there mr mayes. Can u wear a i a mayes hat?

• If you do meet up with Mr Mayes Wycombelad can you try and convince the locals he's French?

• Leave the forum richmayes99 your a bore, no one enjoys yours bullshit posts your a waste of time go away now

• I want to see him at hartlepool to prove he is real and going

• One thing richmayes999 is not is boring bigred87 . There are too many people on here asking people to leave or be banned from this forum because they find them boring , ,annoying or don't agree with them in my opinion .

• great thread.

"rumour" ie "I've made it up". Then disagree with yourself later on.

Absolute plank

"but I work in the club shop innit, I'm in the know"

• He posts complete crap, like a child craving attention I just went through a few....his post "we are definitely signing a keeper to sit on the bench if imgrams suspension is upheld" never happened......."striker signing on loan" never happened........"500 tickets remaining" it goes on I thought this was a forum for intelligent posts and responses this clown is turning into a Facebook like page.....leave and go back to selling shirts you boy

• everyone knows, but I think a few people, especially youngsters enjoy what they would call "fishing", that we would call a WUM.

Shows the level you can mess about and stay on here though...a little surprising.

• Since I used the "ignore" feature for @richmayes999, I have found the gasroom 2 a real pleasure to use again. I would strongly encourage everyone to use this feature with this imbecile. Eventually he will simply wither away.

This discussion has been closed.