Skip to content

Kick off time v QPR

I have printed off my tickets for Saturday (I wouldn't trust myself with a code uploaded on my phone) and the printed out version shows the kick off as 16.00. The Club's website shows it as 15.00, as normal. Has anyone else seen the same apparent anomaly?

Comments

• How have you managed to get tickets for saturday when they only get released at 10 today?
    Unless box or corporate are already handed out?

• I have been busy on other matters earlier in the week, so only got around to entering my season-ticket code (as requested by the Club) yesterday. Having done that, I clicked n the 'buy tickets' portal, and it let me proceed. So I selected tickets, reserved them and printed them off.

Only later did I check my e-mails and see the Club announcement that tickets would be available from 10.00 today. Up until that point, I thought I had probably been a bit tardy in entering the code and was probably slow in booking. I was therefore a bit perplexed by the announcement about buying tickets because, as I say above, I had secured mine and printed them off

Curiouser and curiouser!

Anyway, can anyone printing off tickets today tell me what time is shown on theirs?

• Very strange. I just checked and there's no option to buy anything. So you've unintentionally secured prior release privilege.

I'm going to wait until 11.30 now - see what tier we're in. Could all be totally pointless booking up, unfortunately.

• Like others i suspect we will be tier 3 so this will all be academic.
    However - just logged into the ticket site and despite being a STH in the Frank Adams, my only options are to buy in the main stand or the away end!

• I've logged in and because I was trying for a back row I tried all 3 options available and now can only buy in FA stand lower tier? This new ticketing platform is driving me nuts!

• Logged out and back in again, can't buy any now. Having been down to the club twice this week, whilst being courteous and taking the time to show me how it is done, I'm getting to the end of my patience limit!

• Logged on at 10am, only option was the Frank Adams, so chose a ticket there. Before completing, went back to the previous page, on returning it only offered the Away stand, so booked one there. Went back to check 2 minutes later, it was only offering the Family Stand..... Bizarre.

• Similar experience @HomerLone when I do get to an option select 3 seats, in then tells me to wait whilst processing and here I am 10 minutes later? ? ? ? ?

• Now crashing/not letting me log out. 30 minutes I've been trying to get 3 seats together, (which is my social bubble), still unsuccessful.

• By luck the correct stand appeared but then it wanted voucher codes so couldn't proceeed.

Now I'm back to the wrong stand (or no stands) being offered when refreshing. Really frustrating

• After over half an hour I've managed to get there - more by luck than judgement

Now for the Tier 3 ruling to render all of it pointless.

• Got in bang on 10 - at first said none were available, waited a couple of minutes and then they became available.
    Entered my email address for the first ticket, OK, then entered my wife's email address for the second one. Said she had already bought it. Refreshed the page a couple of times, then it accepted both. Top tier FA, block P, three rows back from where we normally sit, and a bit further along. So, a slight issue, but otherwise OK.

• I have been trying to obtain a ticket for over an hour. The whole process looks different from the Coventry game. Keeps saying " Failed to process"

• Sounds a nightmare...think i'll wait for the tier 3 news.

And as they fill seats from front to back - won't be a bad idea to get further back anyway this time.

• Had a quick look - are they actually filling from the back this time round?

Anyone know what row the Frank Adams goes back to?

They're at P with 230 or so left in one of the blocks...

• Bucks goes tier 3

• Worked well, offered FA (correct) chose 2, my email as identifier for one, wife’s email for identifier for the other. Done. No need to use any other code.

• @Manboobs said:
    Worked well, offered FA (correct) chose 2, my email as identifier for one, wife’s email for identifier for the other. Done. No need to use any other code.

Not now!

• @chairboyscentral said:
    Bucks goes tier 3

All of Bucks?

Nooooo

• Seems Bucks now in tier 3. So all football back behind closed doors. Bollocks.

• Where are people seeing this?
    Not on BBC or the postcode tracker yet?

• just announced by Matt Hancock: from 00:01hr on Saturday.

• Pretty stupid move to put the tickets on sale really, isn't that going to cause a whole lot of aggro?

• And Bristol has gone down to tier 2, which means our Boxing Day game will be Bristol City's first back in front of fans.

• @chairboyscentral said:
    Pretty stupid move to put the tickets on sale really, isn't that going to cause a whole lot of aggro?

What aggro are you thinking about? As far as I can see no money has changed hands and my seat for Saturday can sit on the system.
    Maybe a few with tickets might turn up on Saturday? Are people that out of touch?

• Ah well - it will be back...

• But don't worry you can use the time to go the gym or get a hair cut or go to a crowded shop. Much safer than being socially distanced, outside, at a football match

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

@chairboyscentral said:
    Pretty stupid move to put the tickets on sale really, isn't that going to cause a whole lot of aggro?

What aggro are you thinking about? As far as I can see no money has changed hands and my seat for Saturday can sit on the system.
    Maybe a few with tickets might turn up on Saturday? Are people that out of touch?

Won't they have to process a load of refunds? Or am I missing something?

• No-one's paid - all season ticket holders