Skip to content

New signing this week

2»

Comments

• better get apologising eh chaps !!!!!!!!

• Apologise for what exactly? Because you predicted that we'd be signing a central midfielder when everybody knows that's what we need and we've had trialist midfielders in both games so far?

Hardly indicative of insider information is it?

• Yeah, this isn't the signing that Bane promised. Is that still happening?

• Ah the disbelievers. We also have a behjnd closed doors friendly with aston villa tomorrow. How many of you knew that

• Look at the hints. I said luke woodland didn't play the other night.

• Not putting the lad down, but how does this signing put a smile on our faces?

• @Bane "Not luke woodland & he did not play last night"

Luke O'Nien did play on Tuesday night.

• My guess, err I mean solid information for next week two more loanees mark my words .

• Another new signing on his way Stephen mcginn from watford

• I wonder how much his good mate Anya was involved in persuading Luke to join The Chairboys

• He'd've had his say.

• I think you'll find Luke has serious magical potential. - witness his world record 445 keepie uppies with a tennis ball! Supreme concentration, co-ordination and determination. Wish I could supply a link but you can get to it via footnote 7 of his Wikipedia entry.

• for the keepy uppies

• Incredible.

• Thanks @niebieski and apologies to Luke - haven't watched it again but think it was nearer 480.

• So people are seeming to forget that I said we'd play Villa in a friendly... I know my stuff. I told you new siting this week and CM. Apologises aren't required

• Nor are they given.

• @Bane said:
    So people are seeming to forget that I said we'd play Villa in a friendly... I know my stuff. I told you new siting this week and CM. Apologises aren't required

The Villa friendly was hardly a secret - it was mentioned at least twice by different people on the Facebook group last week.
    And the imminent signing of a midfielder didn't exactly need the deduction skills of Sherlock Holmes did it?

• Got both right. You are something quiet special. Just admit someone has better information than yourselves. Toodles.

• @Bane you said the new signing hadn't played against Wealdstone didn't you?

• I said luke woodland did not play against them.

• You said: "Not luke woodland & he did not play last night."

You do realise that it's possible to check what you wrote don't you?

• Mr Creed, @blueh_w, @Bane all goons cut from the same cloth

• Ha ah ha ah ha aha aha. Hilarious. Uneducated broke boys.

• perhaps the time has come to ignore all postings by @blueh_w and his various incarnations.