Skip to content

New signing this week

Midfield.

Not luke woodland & he did not play last night.

Comments

• Are you bluew_h
    Are you bluew_h
    Are you bluew_h in disguise?
    Are you bluew_h in disguise?

• Stephen Mcginn ???

• no, I am bane.

• Stephen McGinn ex Dundee/wolves/sheff utd player. 26 year old. Very good player, but no, not him. He was a trialist last night as someone rightly mentioned.

• Ketchup please

• Luke O'Nien ex watford player?

• Is that ketchup on your O'Niens or alongside?

• O'Nien would be a great signing, really hoping it's him.

• There is every chance there will be a new signing or two this week, especially if loans count. No inside knowledge claimed, just the right time of year.

• Permanent signing. Not saying names but people will have a smile on their face. Ketchup sauce.

• whos the guy who scored the second goal - he looked as good as o'nien if not better

• edited July 2015

wearing number 22? He looked pretty good I thought. Biggest plus from last night was how well Danny Rowe played I thought. That could turn out to be a sensational signing. Also, JJ. I still find it difficult to believe we've still got him

• The 22 was Stephen McGinn. He was very impressive, as was O'Nien.

• Stephen McGinn. - 5' 7" 10 stone 7lb. Midfielder- perhaps in Scowen mould? 26 years old.

• Sam Saunders ??

• I agree Eric, Danny Rowe looked a class above everyone else. Looks more than capable of being a success in the defensive midfield position.

• Apologies to Stephen McGinn. Another site shows his height as 5'9".

• Where's this signing, Mr Bane?

• Or should we call you baneh_w?

• sounds like another Bull Sh**er....tool.

• Patience is key. Done deal with a CM. You don't have to believe me. My information is not incorrect but if you want to challenge it I will not share in the future. Bane.

• Well if they don't sign this week then your information will have been incorrect, won't it?

• How would we possibly live with ourselves if @bane were to stop sharing the huge amount of information he's shared in this thread? PANIC!

• @Bane is so obviously @blueh_w - you can tell from the tone of the posts, as well as the fact that it's all completely fabricated. Perhaps @drcongo can confirm from IP addresses on the accounts?

• I don't think it is.

• I think it's a fairly safe bet to speculate on a midfielder signing at some stage before the season starts and that's basically all that has been said.

• James Bailey? Centre Midfielder released from Barnsley yesterday on a mutual agreement with a year left on his contract? Maybe a thank you for Josh perhaps.

• ' a thank you for Josh' : Is that seriously how you think the system works?

• Obviously not Baldric, just a turn of phrase more than anything