Skip to content

Stockport Away: On/Off?

Does anybody know when the international call ups are announced for the next international break (weekend of Oct 12/13)? We are due to play at Stockport and given the level of interest in this game, we should take a good following if it goes ahead.

The word from those ITK seems to be that it will go ahead given that neither team had the requisite three players called up for the last international fixture. However, like most people I am not going to book my train tickets until this is confirmed definitively.

Comments

• Artificial Intelligence?

• England's squad for the games on 10th & 13th is set to be named at 2pm on Thursday.

I assume other are announced at a similar time and any decisions on game postponements will be made next weekend. Maybe Monday morning at the latest.

• The username is a clue

• Who says ITK?

• 'the requisite three players'

• It's fucking disgusting this shit

• Bolton Wanderers revealed today they applied to the EFL on Sept 23 to have their game at Stevenage postponed on Oct 12 due to international call-ups.

Some squad lists as subject to embargoes so the timing of announcements of postponements varies.

I expect the game to go ahead as planned for the reasons you stated @Wellesbourne75

• @glasshalfempty @Twizz

Thanks for your replies, fingers crossed it goes ahead as a. it will be a good away day and b. a chance to test how far we've come and see whether we really can compete with the so called big clubs in this League.

• Apologies if I've got that wrong Mr wellesbourne. There's been a lot a fake shit coming my way which has spooked me

• Everyone please be sure only to send genuine shit to LX1.

• It would be interesting to see what genuine shit is. I'm not a biologist but it is important for health