Skip to content

Samaritans Score Prediction 24/5

Comments

• Donation made. An extremely worthy cause. I wish I could afford to give more.

I was waiting to see how we played against Watford before taking the plunge.

I'm going with ..

Wrexham 1-3 Wycombe

Thanks again for setting this up @DevC

• @DevC are you going to do a separate page for the Wrexham game? Oe should we just post our predictions on here?

• Thanks again for donations. All are much appreciated.

yes predictions here please. I’ll probably do the whole season on this thread this season.

• Cool

I will go for Wrexham 1-2 Wycombe

• Wrexham 2 - Wycombe 2

• Week before the start of the season. Always an exciting time.

Tough one to start though.

Wrexham 2 Wycombe 1

• Good to see you’ve hit the ground running ‘tease !!

• Wrexham 3 Blues 2

• Wrexham 1 Wycombe Wanderers 1

• Wrexham 1-1 Wycombe

• Paid. Thanks@DevC

Wrexham 0-0 Wycombe

• Wrexham 1 Wycombe 1

• edited August 6

9762 with 1189 away fans

Wrexham 1-1 Wycombe

• Just three days now until kick off.

Get your predictions (and more importantly frankly any remaining donations) in soon. final deadline is one minute before kick-off - whenever that is....

• Nil nil

Donation made and respect for organising a fun competition @DevC which benefits a good cause. Having someone very close to me who is suffering acutely mentally at the moment, any organisation that helps people in a similar situation is welcome.

• Wrexham 1 Wycombe 2 - donation made.

• Kick off less than 50 hours away.

Predictions here please

Donations (if you wish to) here - at time of posting just £5 off reaching £1700 to this charity (last four seasons)

• Wrexham 2 Wycombe 2. Difficult to see a Wycombe win in this game, first of the season against unknowns at this level.

• 1-1 please :)

• I’m in…1-1

• Wrexham 1 - Wycombe 3 please.

Thank you @DevC for organising - both the competition and the charity donations.

• Wrexham 2 Wycombe 3

• No idea how much of the forecast drizzle actually materialised up there this morning - one of our Wrexham Gasroom friends might be able to tell us - but it should make for a slick surface. But most clubs (apart from Barton’s Bristol Rovers?) seem to have the sprinklers on before kickoff in any case.

Good to see that cloudless skies and summer warmth are forecast for the match itself.

• Thanks, as always, Dev.

Wrexham 3 Wycombe 1

• Hi @DevC !

I'm here (albeit very late in the day!)

Thank you for arranging this competition again. I'm all paid now and will try to be more proactive this time. Life commitments just make it a bit harder to keep on track but will definitely try harder this year 😀

@micra - it was on Facebook and was a 50km mainly walking but interspersed with a bit of 'jogging' down hills. I don't raise sponsorship at the moment because it's hard to keep asking people ... so I take part in these for 'fun' I you can call it that!

Back to the competition...

Wrexham 1-3 Wycombe.

Hoping the absence of Mullin goes in our favour!

• Great cause and happy to support

Wrexham 2-2 Wycombe (Better start than last year)

• So first of all - big thankyou for entering and for the very generous donations totalling well over £450 plus gift aid. Our donations will directly fund over 550 calls from people in need of emotional support. Thank you. If anyone wishes to but has not quite got round to donate yet, link is here. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gasroomfundraising

Big congratulations to @MindlessDrugHoover on the first correct score of the season - not an easy one to find. Deserved early leader.

The first week is I think the hardest week to score. If I have missed you or got it wrong, please shout.

Big welcome to new entrants - @silverfox and @93Chairboy.

MORE ENTRANTS STILL VERY WELCOME

Intending to stick with this thread throughout, so Birmingham predictions here please.

• Wycombe 2 Birmingham also 2 despite being the best team ever to play in league 1, a massive club forced to play tinpot minnows who will be crowned champions by mid-March.