Skip to content

Which sport were you best at?

1235»

Comments

• Remember when he reckoned people didn't like him because he was a "flash London geezer".

Then appeared on an end of season summary video looking like he was fresh in from a mad 24hour bender.

"I genuinely thought I was doing well". Taking a team who'd just missed the playoffs in a restructuring the league season to midtable.

• Exactly, Usain Bolt in the same brand of running shoe as the guy who came last in 100m he still wins, put Lewis Hamilton in the slowest car in F1..

• edited May 2023

Judo. Competed across Europe,China & Japan. Still on the mat.

Walking football had a trial for England 2019, hope to try again next season now I am in a different age category.

• Hope you’ve managed to get up ok.

On an even more serious note, I had no idea that Walking Football had become International. Thought you were far too young to be participating in the same sport as the venerable @glasshalffull, fit as he obviously is.

I’m slightly tempted to hobble on to the Adams Park pitch on Saturday to take a penalty into an unguarded goal! The crowd would go mad. Full details of the Open Day on the official website. I think hostilities commence at 11 am.