Skip to content

Plymouth (h) - Attendance Prediction - Match 43 - Good Friday 15th April 2022

2»

Comments

• @floyd said:

@wwfcblue said:

@Wendoverman said:
    I just saw something on.their site suggesting we will.probably 'disrupt the warm-ups' again. Can anyone remember what that was about?

Sending our boys to warm up towards the away end. Highly inflammatory apparently but correct according to the rules regarding warming up and the position of the linesman.

When did we do that?

We do it every game at home and some away. If this game is like the away game then the 1800 will be concentrating on booing us and not on supporting their own team.

• I think we scored early and then gave them another 89 minutes (with the disgraceful added time!!) to score which they failed to do because we were so poor. One of the most entertaining fan forum meltdown's ensued. I think they even suggested the fans at the far end of the Beechdean were so unpleasant they made children cry. Or something.

• 8,345 with 1,787 away

• 8000 including 1777 neighbours of Dev.

• I go 8007 all admiring our kit and 1797 wishing it had been their idea.

That would make it the highest attendance of the season so far [8005 for the pnl].

So far, with just over 24 hours to go, we have 23 predictions in:
    Average for Total Crowd: 8335
    Average for Away Crowd 1799.

It looks very likely from what the club are tweeting that the Family Stand and the Terrace will sell out today. Looks to be plenty of room in the Frank Adams stand.

Up the Blues.

• edited April 2022

If we don't make 8000, Plymouth fans will have to be content with their team only providing our 2nd most attractive home fixture of the season so far.

• Looks like the terrace and family stand are now sold out. About 1200 remaining in the Frank Adams...

• @Commoner said:
    Looks like the terrace and family stand are now sold out. About 1200 remaining in the Frank Adams...

I know we don't make much noise, but have they forgotten the Beechdean?

• Anyone know the PreSonos (Beechdean) capacity?

• 8250 with 1850 away fans

• 8,161 with 1,806 Argyle.

• 7890 with 1789

• 7890 with 1800 from Cornwall

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    Anyone know the PreSonos (Beechdean) capacity?

1267 but that is probably not achievable with press box and the block towards the away end which is normally empty.

• Match Day Morning - good morning to all - any grim (or grin) pilgrims making the journey too if you have clicked on this.

28 predictions in:
    Average for Total Crowd: 8282
    Average for Away Crowd 1801

Looks like in the Presonus (Beechdean) and the Frank Adams since yesterday - still lots of space in the Blocks of the Frank Adams nearest the away end.

Plenty of people - let's make it an occasion to remember for all sorts of reasons.

This is probably the only time there will be gentle reminders for this game. I haven't yet recorded forecasts from -
    @Alex
    @BlueBoy
    @BSE
    @DevC
    @eric_plant
    @HCBlue
    @JohnBoy
    @our_frank
    @ryan_w_kirby2
    @thedieharder
    @username123
    @ValleyWanderer
    @wendoverman

• Thank you @railwaysteve for the reminder. Not there myself today but I hope for a great day for all. I'll go:

7912 including 1793 Plymouth Gin folk.

• 7,963, with 1785 boasting about what a big club they are and how every defeat they’ve ever suffered is somebody else’s fault.

• 8700 with 1800 away

• 8333 with 1792 Pilgrims

• 8101 with 1787 away. Thanks

• 7842 with 1783

• Given as 8181 with 1839 in the away end.

• edited April 2022

@NewburyWanderer said:
    8,161 with 1,806 Argyle.

Was @NewburyWanderer working in the ticket office this week? Top predicting!

• @floyd said:
    Given as 8181 with 1839 in the away end.

Thanks @floyd

Some most excellent predicting of the big crowd this week as well as a very good result.

Congratulations to @NewburyWanderer, top predicting as already mentioned by @Forest_Blue. The title of Forecaster of the Week is yours and I suspect you have inched a little closer to the title of Forecaster of the Season.

A whole bunch of people recorded good scores, and I believe there are those outside the top ten for the week who will have improved their score in the Season's competition.

Overall Attendance Top Ten

1 @NewburyWanderer whose prediction of 8161 was out by 20
    2 @perfidious_albion whose prediction of 8207 was out by 26
    3 @floyd whose prediction of 8237 was out by 56
    4 @Forest_Blue whose prediction of 8250 was out by 69
    5= @robin whose prediction of 8101 was out by 80
    5= @ryan_w_kirby2 whose prediction of 8101 was out by 80
    7 @LDF whose prediction of 8100 was out by 81
    8 @MindlessDrugHoover whose prediction of 8282 was out by 101
    9 @a40 whose prediction of 8295 was out by 114
    10 @Glenactico whose prediction of 8045 was out by 136

Away Attendance Top Ten

Congratulations to @Forest_Blue who was closest. Looks like many of us have had a learning experience with regard to the current capacity of the away end which will stand us in good stead for predicting the gate next Saturday.

1 @Forest_Blue whose prediction of 1850 was out by 11
    2 @Cecil whose prediction of 1809 was out by 30
    3 @NewburyWanderer whose prediction of 1806 was out by 33
    4 @twizz whose prediction of 1803 was out by 36
    5= @LDF whose prediction of 1800 was out by 39
    5= @wwfcblue whose prediction of 1800 was out by 39
    5= @Will_i_ams whose prediction of 1800 was out by 39
    5= @Manboobs whose prediction of 1800 was out by 39
    5= @thedieharder whose prediction of 1800 was out by 39
    5= @Errol_Sims whose prediction of 1800 was out by 39

The thread for the game at Plough Lane is already up and I will shortly post the thread for the game on Saturday against Wednesday. I think there is a reasonable chance of that game selling out so the same special rule will apply - no predictions to count after any announcement of a sell out by the clubs social media.

Fine times indeed. Up the Blues.