Skip to content

Plymouth (h) - Attendance Prediction - Match 43 - Good Friday 15th April 2022

edited April 2022 in Football

I have a good feeling about this one. My Dad's birthday and he was a season ticket holder at Loakes Park and Adams Park for many years. I am sure many other people will have many other feelings.

The threads opens early - there is a special rule because of the possibility of a sell out.

No predictions will count after Wycombe Social Media announce that all tickets have been sold. If this doesn't happen the deadline will be one hour before kick off as usual (to prevent an advantage to anyone counting the empty seats rather than the full ones)

For us there looks like about 350 still available for the Family Stand and still plenty of room in the Frank Adams, but I guess results on Saturday will influence the gate.
Argyle tweeted that they only had 77 tickets left for the game as of Thursday.

I am going to start the thread before I decide what I will predict.

Comments

• 8856 with 1787 irritating c#nts from Devon way

• No need for that, son.

• 8787 with 1899 away please

• 7986 with 1784, thanks!

• 9127 with 1797 Plymouth

• 8765 with 1800 Pompous west country folk

• 7472 with 1809 Argyle fans

• 9034 with 1723 Plymouth supporters

• 8295 With 1785 Plymouth

• 8045 with 1793 away

• 7777 with 1800 away

• Monday morning - 4 games to go - 4 days to go - Away end sold out - Family stand down to about 200 left - 1000+ left in the Frank Adams.

10 predictions in:

Average for Total Crowd: 8414
    Average for Away Crowd 1797

• 8400 including 1803 away

• 8,282 with 1,897 away.

• 8,100 with 1,800 away

• 7,934 including 1,788 away

• 8,101 with 1,795 Plymouth.

• 8,421 including 1,798 Pilgrims

• 8,207 with 1793 little birds who don’t worry about a thing

• From the club announcements it seems the Stand Formerly Known As The Beechdean will be the only place with crisp eating elbow room. I wonder how many of the Pilgrims who said they would never, ever bother coming to Wycombe again are coming to Wycombe again?

• 8237 with 1794 wishing they could watch this every week.

• @Wendoverman said:
    From the club announcements it seems the Stand Formerly Known As The Beechdean will be the only place with crisp eating elbow room. I wonder how many of the Pilgrims who said they would never, ever bother coming to Wycombe again are coming to Wycombe again?

Naaa, the Frank Adams will have loads of crisp space, especially now the club have doubled down on those ‘free kids spaces’ being used for flasks and tupperwear!

• 8536 with 1800 cry baby's

• 8650 inc 1785 Devonians

• I just saw something on.their site suggesting we will.probably 'disrupt the warm-ups' again. Can anyone remember what that was about?

• Barry Richardson haunts their dreams.

• @Wendoverman said:
    I just saw something on.their site suggesting we will.probably 'disrupt the warm-ups' again. Can anyone remember what that was about?

Sending our boys to warm up towards the away end. Highly inflammatory apparently but correct according to the rules regarding warming up and the position of the linesman.

• Didn’t realise the assistant referees participated in the warm-ups.

• 8350 including 1795 completing the pilgrimage from Devland. I thank you.

• @wwfcblue said:

@Wendoverman said:
    I just saw something on.their site suggesting we will.probably 'disrupt the warm-ups' again. Can anyone remember what that was about?

Sending our boys to warm up towards the away end. Highly inflammatory apparently but correct according to the rules regarding warming up and the position of the linesman.

When did we do that?